Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best intake???

nighthawk2106

Reaction score
K, just wondering what everyone is running as far as an intake goes, post what you got, or pics would be cool too. i think im gonna go with the K&N just wondering what percentage of trucks out there have it, opposed to the TRD,Volant,URD ETC.....

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Volant - I love it!!
HPIM0988.jpg

HPIM0989.jpg

HPIM0990.jpg

Xraided

Reaction score
can you fit a throtle body spacer with that ?? i have one and i want a volant but im just sure if itll fit

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
dam im liknig it ,it look so F-N clean! do you think its really colder??
There is no doubt in my mind that it makes a performance increase. People can say all they want about them but it's just so obvious when you drive with it. And omg, the sound it gives off is amazing. It makes the exhuast deeper all around. I love it:top:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
can you fit a throtle body spacer with that ?? i have one and i want a volant but im just sure if itll fit
You could fit one but you would have to cut the intake tube a little bit. It would sound bada$$:rock:

nighthawk2106

Reaction score
f the spacers that swayd the last topic about intakes keep that •XR•XR•XR•XR outa here! just intakes C'Mon!!!

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
I also have a foam True Flow filter instead of the •XR•XR•XR•XRty paper filter that comes with the kit.

Xraided

Reaction score
f the spacers that swayd the last topic about intakes keep that •XR•XR•XR•XR outa here! just intakes C'Mon!!!

whoa now easy there fella, its not that serious, no need the cuss haha i didnt mean to bust yer bubble :ahhhhh:

SWB X

Reaction score
you wanna see an intake...checkout my cardomain page. Thats, real cold air!!

SWB X

Reaction score
I live in florida and have had it on for 9 months and NEVER had a problem

SWB X

Reaction score
just a basic k&n brand, im gonna get a amsoil filter one of these days

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Yeah I put a True Flow foam filter on mine. It's very nice.

Troskey

Reaction score
i like the volant...but i'm thinkin bout goin with k&n...i had a kit for my s-10..

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
I've heard that the K&N kit causes a lot of "rattles" on your dashboard at WOT. I've had 2 different Volant systems and neither of them rattle. They give the truck a nice smooth, deep sound.

nighthawk2106

Reaction score
anybody out there have the k&n installed on there truck with pics?? i was leaning toward that the K&N aswell but if it rattles i thinkin volant or trd......

Top Bottom