Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best Tuning Solution

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
So unfortunately, I've been trying to get out to URD and my efforts have failed.
Looking to tune my truck. I know that people have said the X-1 is pretty good. Too bad they don't have it available for '09+. What else is out there? I noticed that some people prefer AEM, but I want to know what else you all have. Any suggestions would be nice. TIA

Gadget

Reaction score
What modifications do you have and what is it you want to do?

G

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
I have just about every bolt on from you and URD. I mean, having the Ucon or a harness would be nice, because I really don't want to cut wires on my truck.

What modifications do you have and what is it you want to do?

G

Gadget

Reaction score
The UCON should be ready soon.

I will have jumper harnesses made, but they are very expensive for things like the MAF Cal, or MAP-ECU.

G

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
You know how long G? Either that, or how much the harness may cost up to?

Gadget

Reaction score
The jumper or patch harnesses are in the $550 range. I sold all the ones I had made with MAP-ECUs and MAF Cals.

If all goes well I might have the very first UCON adapter board with the new connectors in my hands tomorrow.

G

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
Let me know then. I'd definitely jump on the first one you got!!

The jumper or patch harnesses are in the $550 range. I sold all the ones I had made with MAP-ECUs and MAF Cals.

If all goes well I might have the very first UCON adapter board with the new connectors in my hands tomorrow.

G

Top Bottom