Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big brake kits

Kawaianiani

Reaction score
Anybody try the tundra racing big brake kits for the tacoma/ X- Runners and the rear brake conversion kits?

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Rear disk conversion is over powered. It should be partnered with a biasing valve, after master cylinder. ABS kicks in during minor-moderate brake application. Looks cooler then drums...so I've been told.

Christ denied has the tundra racing bbk. He likes it. As does, sparkys Tacoma. Both of them are damn near, if not over 400hp.

6piston, rotora 355 kit...needless to say. Stops on a freaking dime. Repeatedly, fade free. Love it.

You allready have a decent brakes, do to having 4 piston, 11.5" rotors(can't remember size). Compared to xrunners, you have a bbk. Lol.

Torspd has the 6 piston 355 kit for prerunners/4x4. Stops his shit, almost as fast as it goes accelerateing. Hahaha

black betty 07

Reaction score
You already have 4 piston braking.Just upgrade like I did on my 03 on 38's. EBC makes a great upgrade dimple slotted rotor and their greenstuff pads are awesome.My truck stopped great and didn't shed that much dust.

Kawaianiani

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I tried the search and came up with little info so I figured I would thro a thread out.

Top Bottom