Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bird poop mod..

B-runner

Reaction score
i just got a couple new mods done today.. big wet bird poop.. do bird hate xrunners or what.. i always get pooped on after i wash my truck.. What is the deal

nine9six

Reaction score
When all the birds were heading down south for the winter, my truck got BLOWN UP by them. The mixture of bird shit, plus berries that fell off the tree... I've NEVER had to scrub soo much to clean a vehicle. It took me and 2 friends, each with our own bucket of wash and a cleaner, over 2 hours to get the outer exterior clean.

They wanted to do a 'before and after' photo session, but I NEVER wanted to see my truck look like that again, so I declined.

I can't put into words how much shit was all over my truck. I was sooo ****ing embarrassed driving it to my friends to wash it.

B-runner

Reaction score
haha.. man that had to suck.. glad you got it cleaned up tho.. the shit stains.. i will clean it up as soon as i get home..

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
my truck gets a daily dose of bird shit and lawn sprinklers :frown:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
i say shit happens myself. Mine always gets rained on after i wash mine.

Murderface

Reaction score
i can't believe you can say shit on here but not ****** (thats v@gin@)

U can't say ***** either?(Peenis) ha ha

I'm doing pretty good with a BSP that never gets SHAT on! Once in a couple of months maybe. My 85 300Z got SHAT on the back window and it literly covered the entire window and the roof and tailgate(spoiler for mine) one BIG SHART. Didn't know cows could fly? Oh and it was Parked in the wide open:dontknow:

Last edited:

nine9six

Reaction score
Oh it's a mod alright... Right next to the guy that has the "Ex Girlfriend Mod".

I joke with my friends about 'mods'. Everything is a 'mod.

Lock your keys in the car? That's the "You ****ing Blew It" mod. :laugh:

Top Bottom