Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bitchen

Jonathan

Reaction score
this site looks great. great set up, nice format. just needs some mods:D

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Agreed... i love the looks and fell of this site.. nice job!!

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
X3 ... IMO the banner should change the color of the X ... like one second its red ... the other blue ... EXT ... but wow ... this site is noice :)

XXX

Reaction score
Hey stretch200,I live in Beaverton,which part of Portland do you livein?

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
big thumbs ups

Really like the site.expect this to take off like a rocket! good job guys!:)

07XR808

Reaction score
Finally great to have a Xrunner specific site.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
i agree with everyone else. The site looks really good and well thought out.

rexrunner

Reaction score
great site, I like how even though all newer v6 tacomas share the same engine we have our own forum without having our threads being moved

SWB X

Reaction score
Dont know about you guys, but Im getting tired of being told where to post xrunner specific topics on the other site. Im gettin over it as well.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well - to be honest, that's why I launched the site now. Although it's not complete, I thought that it was the right timing with the "Read this or don't post" thread. For those that don't want to deal with it - now there's another outlet.

Really glad that you guys like the site! Keep feeding me the ideas and we'll try to make as many of them happen as possible.

azjimi

Reaction score
Well - to be honest, that's why I launched the site now. Although it's not complete, I thought that it was the right timing with the "Read this or don't post" thread. For those that don't want to deal with it - now there's another outlet.

Triple amen. Thanks for starting this forum. If it takes off, I'm outta C/T. Quite frankly I don't care any more about 4x4's than I do about knitting. It was rare to get anything useful from anyone other than XR owners. I mean it happened, but it wasn't worth sifting thru all the irrelevant stuff.

Top Bottom