Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boost your rig!!!

outlaw7

Reaction score
i have a co-worker who is in the market for a new or slightly used tacoma. Hes shopping around right now but he's showing pretty good interest in my rig. If i can sell it as is that would be my main goal., if not i would need the s/c sold before i started parting out the exhaust. The truck is running perfect right now and i dont want to start introducing cats/backpressure for fear it might cause my a/fs to change. ill keep you posted. How long till your up in this area?

cwatt

Reaction score
Yes sir, but if i get an fj it will have the newer 1gr, so urd or the newer trd s/c will be my future hopefully.

The main unit and all the plumbing and bits will fit (2007-current). Fit kits vary however.

More too, the headers and intake will fit, but the exhaust won't.

What you're noticing on the 2009 and newer is a resonating chamber on the intake and an updated engine cover. Same 1GR-FE underneath though.

I'm willing to bet you're wanting to take this as an opportunity to go URD, and I don't blame you.

Woolaroo

Reaction score
I will be in the area the 14th - 23rd of September. If we can make something work out let me know.

Top Bottom