Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bumper paint scheme

carolinyens

Reaction score
Ive tried the search for the past 2 days to no avail. Can someone throw up the link for the pic of the SWB with the black fog light recesses. Im getting a new bumper and front passenger skirt bc my gf bumped into my baby. So of course, the OEM bumper isnt painted so this just gives me an excuse to get a little mod,sort of, done.:biggrin:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
R1Chris's BFLM

IMG_2808.jpg

IMG_2827.jpg

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Notice: Chris has no turn signal covers and no reflectors in his light housings!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
i wouldnt mind doing that to mine too, but dont want you feel like i stealing the idea from ya!!! maybe ill find something little diffrent to do!

R1 Chris

Reaction score
sorry guys i am going too. Had a lot going on and didn't know if i was going to have to sell my X. Things are looking better now so i will get on it. BTW feel free to use the idea. we are all family here. Right

LEFTY'Z SWB

Reaction score
Yo R1 Chris, Can you maybe do a write up on how you did the blacked out fog recess on your SWB? that Looks Sic!! and an looking to do it to minez...

Top Bottom