Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calgary/Edmonton Mod Day

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Got a message from darthyota this afternoon saying we're havin a mod day on Saturday.. yes THIS saturday. Feel free to drive down from Edmonton, or if you're in Calgary, show up.. lol. PM darthyota for directions, and hopefully we'll see you there!!! :canada:

SSSXR

Reaction score
then what are we going to mod?...

I guess technically you COULD help other people..... haha jus playing. i'd help. a lil' bit... ;)

p.s. im surprised there hasn't been an Olympic thread posted here yet. ive had GOOOOD times watching the olympics with buddies. GO CANADA!!! (if we win gold in men's hockey too *knocks on wood* im changing my sig...lol)

/threadjack

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Bring your heaters. Wait, won't that melt the igloos??

darthyota

Reaction score
its supposed to be a tropical 4* tomorow :canada:

kwigs

Reaction score
what time arre you guys meeting up?? i have some pulleys and an o2 sim to put in but i wont be available till like 6 : 30 ish??

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
whenever. I work at 10pm, and you guys are more than welcome to come down to the Alley after the modding.

Nice rain/snow combination never stopped us.. H AHA

darthyota

Reaction score
all day man i dig cristas idea top the day of madding of with a get together at the alley :canada:

Top Bottom