Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

California trip!

Knight Runner

Reaction score
ooh, ooh, oohh, me me me. I am always trying to get people together too but lots flake out. Cindo de Mayo is my Brthday!!!!:rock: May 5th. It's so hard John to beleive that you are 18, always thinking you are my age hehe.

Jonathan, if you are comming down pull dmc by the ears and drag him with you!:biggrin:

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
so this meet gonna go down this weekend ... cuz i can only make it on saturday and friday nite ... so Plan This Out Stretch!:top:

stretch200

Reaction score
Darn! I was kinda hoping someone would chime in and take over. The problem is I'm not down there right now. So I don't want it to be inconvenient for anyone. Oh well, here goes. So I have two places that we could meet up. One is in Glendale. The other is in Sunland. The place in Sunland would be way better for me. It's also really close to where i'll be staying. It's at a starbucks but we wouldn't have to stay there. If Sunland is to far for you guys then we could just meet in Glendale. But I'm hoping for sunland! :top: So let me know if that's okay!!!

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
were is sunland??? ... i know glendale ... but not sunland :dontknow:

stretch200

Reaction score
Tujunga, la canada, la cresenta? All of those are near sunland. Or sunland is near them.

lucke

Reaction score
not to be a buzz kill about the location, but that whole area is pretty ghetto. Pasadena would still be the better option, IMO.

stretch200

Reaction score
well, we can do it in Pasadena. I don't know that area that well though so I don't know a good place to meet. If you know of one, please do tell

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
hmmm they have a hooters in pasadena ... some bars on colorado ... ummmm ... dunno what else

lucke

Reaction score
the hooters there SUCKS... the girls were kinda ugly and ghetto looking and were rude last time i was there.

stretch200

Reaction score
ok, lets change locations. There's a hooters in Burbank on San Fernando and Victory I think. It's at the burbank mall. We could meet there. Any objections?

lucke

Reaction score
i still think that pasadena is the best location. the over 21 crowd can stay later and drink at the yard house, or other misc. places.

this doesn't have to be a Hooters meet.

lucke

Reaction score
not off hand, but there are tons of places along/just off Colorado.

stretch200

Reaction score
ok. well, I'm just looking for something with a parking lot for now. That way we can figure it out when we get there. Any ideas? Like a Vons or Albertsons would be fine.

stretch200

Reaction score
okay, I found a Vons. here's the address. 2355 E Colorado Blvd Pasadena, CA 91107. How bout we meet there?

Top Bottom