Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

calling all gulf coast XRs

09runner

Reaction score
hey guys and gals! if you live on the gulf coast of the united states and you're interested in setting up a meet let me know. i was thinking sometime in july of gettin everyone in our area together and doin a cruiz. meeting at bayfront in pensacola and driving to pier park in panama city hittin up margaritaville or reggae Js. what do you people think? sound like a plan? lets get everyone together do somethin. holla back!

THE MACF

Reaction score
How long you been in the area man? I'm going up to Raleigh today to pick up my truck but I'll be back next weekend. we got a couple of XR's in the area so if we could get everyone together should be pretty sweet

Look up:
Skilledbum
helobobby
dwayne53
I know there's a few more but can't think of them right now.

just4fun

Reaction score
hell yeah lets do it. Only problem is that i dont have every weekend off so whenever your planning just let me know to see if i can get off of work im in mobile AL

09runner

Reaction score
ive been in the area since '03 but i just got my X back in feb. im out of the country right now but ill be back sometime next month. thats why i was hopin to do this cruiz in july.

hell yeah lets do it. Only problem is that i dont have every weekend off so whenever your planning just let me know to see if i can get off of work im in mobile AL

dont worry bro when we figure out for sure a date and time ill post back up in here. be great to have you cruiz along with us!

09runner

Reaction score
yeah bro i saw the southeast meet comin up here at the end of june. im gonna try to make it if im back in time from my vacation. even if i am or im not id still like to get all the gulf coast guys/gals together for a cruiz in july. i was thinkin about july 11th. its a saturday. i didnt want to do it the 4th cause im sure everyone has plans. how does the 11th sound to everyone?

09runner

Reaction score
i guess we can try to figure out some other time. i cant make that one. i want to get just the local people realy. see how many of us there are and if we cant get some kind of regular meet goin. kinda like bikers have bikenight in pcola. we should have Xnight haha.

THE MACF

Reaction score
Just let me know. I work night's so it can be my breakfast

nine9six

Reaction score
Where is Nav Beach? I may be down for a get-together.

thebenmack, my grand parents lived in Bonifay for about 20 years. I never thought I'd meet someone online from there. I'm going up to visit them in a month or so, and I'll be driving through. Maybe you can show my GF and I the crazy night-life up there! :laugh:

My grandparents live in Hartford, AL....I think. Either way, I drive right through Bonifay, keep on crusing right past the Piggly Wiggly, lol! :top:

D-N-F

Reaction score
I am in Mobile. I would be down for a meet. Especially if I get to ride in a supercharged X. :)

THE MACF

Reaction score
Where is Nav Beach? I may be down for a get-together.

thebenmack, my grand parents lived in Bonifay for about 20 years. I never thought I'd meet someone online from there. I'm going up to visit them in a month or so, and I'll be driving through. Maybe you can show my GF and I the crazy night-life up there! :laugh:

My grandparents live in Hartford, AL....I think. Either way, I drive right through Bonifay, keep on crusing right past the Piggly Wiggly, lol! :top:

About 90 miles west of PCB.

I am in Mobile. I would be down for a meet. Especially if I get to ride in a supercharged X. :)

Once I get my clutch fixed I can hook that up for you:top:

Top Bottom