Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Car cover for the XR?

STONER-X

Reaction score
enclose garage...:rofl:

but seriously...just found these guys Hail Blankets <-click for link

ORDER NOW and get TWO FREE snuggies that right TWO FREE SNUGGIES order in the next 10 minutes and get a FREE BOOK LIGHT **just pay separate shipping and handling**

lol had to thats what i tough when i say that page...... would be cool if it did work:top::dontknow::dontknow:

just516in

Reaction score
mayne i got soo much pollen on my bsp that it looks yellow!

XPC_XR

Reaction score
This is the car cover I use. I got it with a decent discount from this site (search for coupon codes). I've had is since early January.

http://www.autoanything.com/car-covers/60A1516A0A0A3255354.aspx

It is custom made for my truck so it fits like a glove. Been through several storms and held up nicely. A bit pricey compared to others but you get what you pay for.

edit: Dallas, we posted pretty much the exact same description lol

Thanks for that link. I'm going to check for some coupons now. I need something, my truck sits in the sun all day, I want that paint to stay looking nice and not get sun damaged.

itawes

Reaction score
Just got my Cover King from Costco online for $126 delivered. There is a special going on.

05 X

Reaction score
Covercraft Evolution (Thicker than NOAH) with Custom "X-Runner" Embroidery. I've had it over 4 years now. The wrinkles are from when it was new, but they came out. It washes well at the laundrymat too.

Attachments

• 2005 Toyota X-Runner - 2006 02 15 - CoverCraft Cover - 1 - Small.JPG
    2005 Toyota X-Runner - 2006 02 15 - CoverCraft Cover - 1 - Small.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 2005 Toyota X-Runner - 2006 02 15 - CoverCraft Cover - 4 - Small.JPG
    2005 Toyota X-Runner - 2006 02 15 - CoverCraft Cover - 4 - Small.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 2005 Toyota X-Runner - 2006 02 15 - CoverCraft Cover - 3 - Small.JPG
    2005 Toyota X-Runner - 2006 02 15 - CoverCraft Cover - 3 - Small.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 115

COWBELL

Reaction score
Covercraft Evolution (Thicker than NOAH) with Custom "X-Runner" Embroidery. I've had it over 4 years now. The wrinkles are from when it was new, but they came out. It washes well at the laundrymat too.
I have a garage, but it gets dusty as hell over the week, and would like to have a quick cover to toss on at work too that wont blow away (west TX!)

point being, how quick is it really to pull it out and put it on, and can i secure it with bungees if needed?
consider a high tempo job and responsibility = everything else equals lazy as F lol :laugh:

05 X

Reaction score
I have a garage, but it gets dusty as hell over the week, and would like to have a quick cover to toss on at work too that wont blow away (west TX!)

point being, how quick is it really to pull it out and put it on, and can i secure it with bungees if needed?
consider a high tempo job and responsibility = everything else equals lazy as F lol :laugh:

If I roll it up when taking it off, then putting it back on is less than a minute. With the grommet holes, I can attach a bungee to keep it tight. My grommet hole are a little too close to the cab/bed line and sometimes on real windy days the bungee rides up between, but they give you 2 extra plastic grommets that can be attached towards the front more (or where ever you want).

Top Bottom