Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Car Wash

07XR808

Reaction score
Whats your folks favorite car wash? I personally prefer the Very Berry Car Wash and Wax by Maaco...

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I like duragloss car wash but its so damn hard to find.. if i can't find any of it without having to drive across town i use meguires nxt or whatever its called.

XDsm

Reaction score
I use the Meguires Car Wash. For wax I use Meguires Gold Class wax.

dwx

Reaction score
Meguires for well...almost everything (love the NXT wax! :top: ). Mother's products are a close second.

dermaestro

Reaction score
Meguiars Gold Class here. Looking to try the NXT wash as soon as I finish off the Gold Class.

DOGO X

Reaction score
Meguiars Gold Class here. Looking to try the NXT wash as soon as I finish off the Gold Class.

I always use Meguirs and the NXT class is really good. I use once before I left home and the truck have a deep high gloss shine, love it! easy to aply and remove no residual :top:

dermaestro

Reaction score
I've still got around 16oz left the the Gold Class. Bought a gallon over a year ago. Can't beat the smell of the Meguiars stuff!

Adams is good too. I especially like their detail spray.

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
I just used Captains Richards best carwash/polish and I am pretty impressed with the outcome. All I did was spray some Captains Richards best on a damp applicator and wiped a small area clean then polished it off with the Micro towel. No washing neccessary.I ordered it on line at WWW.CaptainsRichardsbest.com Good stuff!

Last edited:

lucke

Reaction score
meguiars nxt for everything...

and meguiars swirl remover 2.0
product_M0901.jpg

Top Bottom