Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ccaruolo 2011 BR

Reaction score
That truck is sick bro. I love how it is slammed down. I want to do that to mine but the wife keeps telling me that it is low enough already.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
bro runner is going to have some boost soon.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
Should be leaving you behind pretty easily. More boost and tune ftw.

widdoz runner

Reaction score
damn i need to rank up and link up with you guys im loving the rolled fenders and all.... korea aint payin enough lol

roy365

Reaction score
In the picture with the bed removed, what is the hole/access area in the middle(back of cab)? Is that somewhere we can run wiring, etc through?

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
He is getting my blower installed. Will be running the required pullies for 12 psi. Shame he wont be back in America for a few more years.

Murderface

Reaction score
He is getting my blower installed. Will be running the required pullies for 12 psi. Shame he wont be back in America for a few more years.

The only way to see 12psi with a TRD blower will be with a restrictive exhaust which in the end won't make good power. I have the URD 2.825" upper with NST overdrive pulleys, 1 5/8" primary long tubes, stock Y pipe and 3" MKI exhaust and see 10psi max

Did u have the 2.7" upper plus NST overdrive pulleys with ur blower?

Murderface

Reaction score
Snakebite with the stock pulley is around 16psi I think. Forget what Sparky said he was hitting before the engine went kaboom!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
He was hitting 16, prior to heavy porting on the lower plenum, and porting on the heads.

RRCanuck

Reaction score
^^^ Very nice. URD, TRD or turbo?

Edit: Did a little reading and saw that youre getting Cliffords TRD s/c. Congrats!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Shoot man. Congrats on the future boost!

Going to have to hit the autocross track again with it. :top:

Top Bottom