Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Changes in Sittin Sic

Shanes56

Reaction score
I will start by saying that I would have posted this much sooner but I wanted to finish the SH GB so no one will worry any more than they have to.

Everyone that is waiting for an order from ME will recveive it. I will continue to be responsible for the order that are outstanding.

I would like to introduce the new owners of everything Sittin Sic Performance LLC

Buck and Amy

These two individuals are going to pickup the mess that I have created and give it life that it once had. Both of them have a great enthusiasm and passion for Auto sports and the Xrunner and who better to own the Sittin Sic line than a person that loves the products and the vehicle.

Buck and Amy will be assuming full control very soon and from this point forward will nswer any questions that you have about Sittin Sic and its future.

I have truly enjoyed this ride and love the people of this site and will not stop visiting as much as I can but I will no longer be Shane of sittin sic. This decision was made on my part do to the lack lust performance by myself and the vendors and manufacture that I receive my products from.

Thank you for the support and the critism with all of it I would have never grown how I have grown and learned all that I have learned.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
No shame to be had. You pass the torch with honor. :top:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Hey shane gl with your future plans. From the X's I've seen with your parts you truly have started a great company. So make sure and keep in touch and don't become a stranger.

I hope sittin sic continues to produce awesome drop accessories.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
GL Shane. Its good to see you pass on your buisness and keep the life. You just were struck with bad situations with your vendors. You are a good guy and have always had your customers best intrest in mind. Just some didn't agree and that is just part of a buisness. GL with your future endevors.

ntinhri

Reaction score
GL brother!! who is amy and buck? x owners? XRU members? sup?

Murderface

Reaction score
who is amy and buck? x owners? XRU members? sup?

X2. Good luck brotha, I've always received great service from u and enjoy the shit outta my SS products......well for a little bit longer that is.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
X2. Good luck brotha, I've always received great service from u and enjoy the shit outta my SS products......well for a little bit longer that is.

x2

Thanks for everything Shane. Cant wait to hear from the new owners, and where are they located?

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Best of luck Shane. You are still family so you will be staying with us here for company i hope.

Shanes56

Reaction score
Much Love to all of you I will still be around, I still have my X I will probably never sell the X all I do is continue to mod. I have no hard feelings towards XRU or the people.

BTW BondXII is the Screen Name and I am sure they will be posting up very shortly.

Last edited:

trd_sport

Reaction score
I know we talked privately but I want to say thank you Shane and sittin sic for all your support to the xrunner community! and thank you for the past few years that you have donated to the raffle for TeXfest! I know your products have been a coveted raffle item so on behalf of everyone I would like to thank you for the support! Good luck with everything man!

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
True that ^ Thanks for the support good luck on your future endeavors

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Good luck with all you do Shane.
Thanks for the stance... I still love the way my X is Sittin Sic! :top:

absolut

Reaction score
Good Luck shane. maybe now u guys can work on the Steal Leafs, hahaha. :top:

BondXII

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Yes, it is true. Sittin Sic is being purchased by me. I have seen some of you that have had concerns or doubts that these parts may never be available again. I apologize for potentially keeping everyone in the dark on this. Shane and I have been working through this process for some time now. I did not want to jump the gun and step forward until everything was final and I knew that I would end up being the new face of Sittin Sic.

You will soon see XII Performance (“12 Performance”) showing up soon with in the vendor threads. The posts in Sittin Sic will move over to my section. We will be going through the posts to weed out the chit chat. There is a lot of useful information within Sittin Sic’s threads that we do plan on keeping. We may update them as needed to ensure that the data is current and will benefit everyone the most.

I realize that I’m not a high numbered poster on the forum like some of you that have been here from the start. I just did finally get into third gear. :biggrin: Once I get my vender page going, I’ll give a full introduction of ourselves so everyone will know the history of Buck and Amy Clayton. There are a handful of you in the Southeast Region that know us already, and should vouch for us when we say that Sittin Sic products will be around for a long time under our control.

Thanks for everyone’s patience and we are looking forward to the journey ahead for XII Performance and the potential growth of Sittin Sic products.

Murderface

Reaction score
Nice to know that someone will be taking over of Sittin Sic that also has an XRunner. Welcome as a new vendor!
Also how do u pronounce the new business name? Twelve Performence or XII Performence?

Top Bottom