Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clear Bra

Izhr818

Reaction score
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Im not sure if my questuion has been asked before, but I am in need of a Clear bra for my truck. i had one on it, until someone hit my bumper and i had to change it and with it came off the bra.
I guess my question is does anyone know of a person or company that sells the product for our XRUNNER for a reasonable price. Please help. Thank you very much.

BlackCat

Reaction score
Was the clearbra on your bumper when the other person hit you and did their insurance cover the cost of replacing the bumper ? If so, then the bumper replacement claim should have included the clearbra. Check with your body shop, they should be able to help you.

STONER-X

Reaction score
Was the clearbra on your bumper when the other person hit you and did their insurance cover the cost of replacing the bumper ? If so, then the bumper replacement claim should have included the clearbra. Check with your body shop, they should be able to help you.

he might not be able to clame that since its not a factory part.... when my buddy got hit by a drunk driver the other company would not replace aftermarket parts... . he tried but gave up but in the end the other rep cut him a personal check for a few parts...

he might be able to but i think we all know how cheep the other insurance company can be.....

BlackCat

Reaction score
he might not be able to clame that since its not a factory part.... when my buddy got hit by a drunk driver the other company would not replace aftermarket parts... . he tried but gave up but in the end the other rep cut him a personal check for a few parts...

he might be able to but i think we all know how cheep the other insurance company can be.....

Not necessarily so. I have clear bra all over my truck. ALL of it has to come off as part of the windstorm repair since the entire truck got sandblasted. And after the repaint, ALL of it goes back on (as brand new clearbra). Insurance is covering it ALL.

If the other person's insurance is balking, then have your insurance company subrogate the claim. Even if the claim is already closed, you may be able to have it reopened. It's the other person's fault, don't let them weasle out of it.

Houston X Runner

Reaction score
Phone
1 310.542.7788Mobile
Address
Mobile Tinting Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Website
Jestinting.com --or--www.myspace.com/jestinting[/URL]
Email
jestinting@yahoo.com
I don't know if Redondo Beach is close to you, but look this dude up. He has been doing top notch window tinting for years and we just finished Clear bra class. He does really good installs. tell him Michael with the red Xrunner from houston sent ya.

Top Bottom