Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Contact me please

mspeasl

Reaction score
Gang

I have not been on this forum for sometime and I need some help. Will the person who has the picture of their X-runner on the top left side of the home page and the Caterpillar LOGO in the upper right corner please contact me. I need to speak to you off topic as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Miike

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Gang

I have not been on this forum for sometime and I need some help. Will the person who has the picture of their X-runner on the top left side of the home page and the Caterpillar LOGO in the upper right corner please contact me. I need to speak to you off topic as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Miike

Blackcat sounds like who you want. Did you try PM?

lamecargo

Reaction score
ooooooooo your in trouble now.......jk i have no clue whats goin on

BlackCat

Reaction score
I work for Caterpillar. Been there 12 years. Everyone at work's seen the truck, gotten a lot of compliments about it. Not sure what's going on here ...

... wish I knew ... :dontknow:

THE MACF

Reaction score
BUSTED!!! Blatant copyright violation. But don't worry it's a new month so you won't be up there anymore.

BlackCat

Reaction score
Hmm ... is that what this is all about ? ... Maybe I should just paint in a little "R" with the circle around it ... dunno ...

THE MACF

Reaction score
Who knows:dontknow: if you work there they should be happy since you love the company so much

BlackCat

Reaction score
Well, like I said, the truck's been at work in the facility parking lot dozen's of times. If there was an issue, I'd expect a manager to have stepped up to me. But, nope... instead have gotten compliments about it.

Anyway, like you said, it's a new month. Soon someone else's ride should be on the top, should take this (apparent) heat off of me... :top:

In the meantime, I'll go look for a little (R) symbol in black vinyl to tack on there to keep the trademark folk off me...

... (assuming that's what this is all about) ...

Gutz

Reaction score
Whaaaaa???? What's going on here???

Gutz

Reaction score
Can he really be in trouble??? Maybe the OP likes his truck a lot?!?!? :dontknow:

Yallrun

Reaction score
So is it people having a problem or does Caterpiller have a problem? Speaking as an operator my self, I think Caterpiller would be flattered. :rolleyez:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
You can't get in trouble for painting that on your truck. If someone tells you that, it's BS. It's no different than putting a sticker on your truck. I doubt that's what the problem is.

05Xrunner

Reaction score
I sure hope its not about a logo and the OP trying to give him crap...if it was i would just ignore it..LOL If anything you are advertising for them.
yours is different anyway..your triangle is black..Caterpillar is yellow..BOOM cant say crap..its just like the whole Vanilla ice thing all over with the queen beat. LOL

Top Bottom