Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Destruction

Xacto

Reaction score
Since my set up has been set (TRD S/C, high boost, l/w pulleys, l/w flywheel, ccs4 clutch, volant intake +scoop, APR X-1, DTLT's, Aeroturbine custom catback, etc.) Ive managed to go on a path of destruction.

Here are some of those destroyed:

--> Some modded, lowered Ford Ranger with MSD ignition stickers and other shit on it, sounded like it had some work done to it, but still a slow piece of shit. Let him launch ahead about 3 car lengths then punched it and flew by him before the two lanes merged.

Destruction.

-->Supercharged V8 Nissan Frontier, same situation, mashed by on the same stretch of road. Got a set of devil horns from the driver :rock:

Destructo.

-->Some type of Prelude lowered with exhaust and other shit. Smoked.

--> New style Civic with exhaust, lowered, injectors, tune. Smoked.

-->Slightly modded STi. Took me at launch because i spun once i hit 15mph, then when i went to shift the tranny just totally bucked about. That whole issue allowed him to get about 4-5 cars ahead, but by 65mph i was already on his tail end.

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Nice kills! And it sounds like you have some great mods! Are you debadged as well, or do they cry when they see a toyota smoked them?

Slay0r

Reaction score
nice, anyway to perhaps find some pix/build thread on the Fronty. I'd love to see that

Murderface

Reaction score
nice, anyway to perhaps find some pix/build thread on the Fronty. I'd love to see that

Unless the Frontier had an engine swap, those come with a 4 liter V6. I do remember hearing that even with a blower they're slow as shit. If it was factory supercharged that would make it the 4 cylinder engine, same one used in the 4X4 suv XTera they have that's like the pathfinder.

Doesn't smoking anything make u feel Great?!! No pun intended Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

Edit:U know what I think I'm mixed up with the X Tera with the 4cylinder and blower, not sure the Frontier had that as an option or not?

Last edited:

Slay0r

Reaction score
Unless the Frontier had an engine swap, those come with a 4 liter V6. I do remember hearing that even with a blower they're slow as shit. If it was factory supercharged that would make it the 4 cylinder engine, same one used in the 4X4 suv they have that's like the pathfinder.

the factory s/c was a VG33 (3.3l v6)

but yeh thats why i was curisous about the build. I've seen some crazy 350 swaps and one guy put the titan 5.6 in a hardbody. But i haven't seen a s/c v8 Frontier.

Even the newer pathys have a detuned titan(5.6) v8 option.

Last edited:

off-road taco06

Reaction score
Nice kills. :top:

If you didn't have the supercharger than those would have been close. Good stuff none the less! :rockon:

Murderface

Reaction score
the factory s/c was a VG33 (3.3l v6)

but yeh thats why i was curisous about the build. I've seen some crazy 350 swaps and one guy put the titan 5.6 in a hardbody. But i haven't seen a s/c v8 Frontier.

Even the newer pathys have a detuned titan(5.6) v8 option.

I know on the older X Terra's and Frontiers they were supercharged 4 bangers but since changing the body style on the frontier back in 03-04 they had a 4.0 V6 with some 266hp I think, maybe more or less I'm not sure. That's about all I know and that's cause a friend of mine has an 05 Frontier with an NA 4.0L V6. It was a nice truck, crew cab black with a 6 spd too. Still like the XRunner much much more.

Slay0r

Reaction score
NO, they were supercharged V6s. VG33ER

First run frontiers were 98-00 and the 4 banger in those were KA24de and the secind run was 01-04 and as stated they were supercharged 3.3L v6s and they obly had like 210hp and were slow as hell

And the 2nd gen frontys have a 4L v6 265hp 05+

Last edited:

Xacto

Reaction score
Unless the Frontier had an engine swap, those come with a 4 liter V6. I do remember hearing that even with a blower they're slow as shit. If it was factory supercharged that would make it the 4 cylinder engine, same one used in the 4X4 suv XTera they have that's like the pathfinder.

Edit:U know what I think I'm mixed up with the X Tera with the 4cylinder and blower, not sure the Frontier had that as an option or not?

Why yes, yes it does :biggrin: :laugh:

Yea i just saw a badge on the side that said supercharged v8 haha lame sauce.

Murderface

Reaction score
NO, they were supercharged V6s. VG33ER

First run frontiers were 98-00 and the 4 banger in those were KA24de and the secind run was 01-04 and as stated they were supercharged 3.3L v6s and they obly had like 210hp and were slow as hell

And the 2nd gen frontys have a 4L v6 265hp 05+

Coulda swore the 98-00 had a 4 cyl S/C as an option no?

Slay0r

Reaction score
I wish. I know that 1 person did an aftermarket s/c install on a ka24de in a hardbody, but thats about it

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Nice kills Will...some scubby was trying to mess with me on the way home today. He thinks he got me because he would start dodging through cars like pylons and it's just something I won't do. So, I caught up to him and the road was clear, got down to 65 and nailed it, he tried to keep up...better than most but same result.:eviltongue:

Xacto

Reaction score
Nice kills Will...some scubby was trying to mess with me on the way home today. He thinks he got me because he would start dodging through cars like pylons and it's just something I won't do. So, I caught up to him and the road was clear, got down to 65 and nailed it, he tried to keep up...better than most but same result.:eviltongue:

Yea it's not worth dipping like that, let alone in these trucks. Not to say they cant handle well, these trucks are beast, but it'd be kinda like trying to dog fight an sr-71 black bird the same way you would a p-51 mustang lol.

sixstringdave

Reaction score
I have smoked all those but the STi. So......

And i doubt it was a V8 Fronty. You might have saw the V6 supercharged badge but were flying by him so fast that it was blurred...haha!

Top Bottom