Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DJM C Notch measurement questions

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I am thinking of going DJM but have some questions about the kit. Imagine if the top of the axle is touching the bottom of the frame without a notch...if the notch was installed how many inches of travel will there be til the top of the axle hits the underside of the notch? Eventually after a while of being DJM I may bag my truck and am wondering if the DJM notch will be tall enough to allow the rear body kit to go as close to the ground as possible or will I need a deeper notch. And does anyone have any different pics of the notch showing it from the front (showing how enclosed it is)?

98_mud_bug

Reaction score
i would get you a measurement, but i made my notch, its not the djm notch so im not sure how different they are, i didnt leave much of my frame in there lol. but i can atleast get you a measurement of mine this weekend.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
As far as bagging, the DJM notch will be enough. I know MurderedX used it on his truck (which then sold to blackxtacy)

P9120174.jpg

Scroll through the build pics to see them welding the notch in ...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3853291/2007-toyota-tacoma-xtra-cab/page-2

STEP X

Reaction score
Does anyone know what rims where on Murderdx's truck i been trying to figure that out for a while.

Top Bottom