Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you feel the X-Runner's are quick?

Do you feel the X-Runner's are quick?

• Total voters

Ethereal

Reaction score
15 second 1/4 miles are not quick. This is on par with your common 4 cylinder sedans all over the road... It's OK for a truck I guess, but nothing to brag about.

ac281

Reaction score
I think they're quick with the TRD Supercharger. (Obviously so with a URD or turbo) Definitely fun to drive, and quick enough to play around with some decently quick cars!

triumphx

Reaction score
Quick enough but fast no way, Even boosted a 13 et is not fast but for a 4000 lb truck its not too shabby. If you want something fast you went the wrong route my friend

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
some balls

Yes its fast but really it should be faster for the engine its 4.0. But let's say you put it up. against a 2012 camro both weight the same but the camro has 3.4 or something but it pull like 70 more hp. So im not sure.

Snakerb

Reaction score
I think it's quick enough for what it is, but I wouldn't race it against no 350Z around no corner

widdoz runner

Reaction score
we are crazy fast in corners and quick off the line as long as we catch but then....(im n/a)...yea well we look good and can haul

the mrs thinks its too fast and powerful. shes spun out in its numerous times lol

why cant we have that small v8 in the avalon or gs 400. i think its a 3.4 v8 pushing 400 hp??? something like that

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Ask the member 05X-Runner. Pushing 500+ whp. I bet he would say it is fast. ;)

xrgilly

Reaction score
quick enough....corners like a boss with a few mods

I've surprised a few friends taking corners at a good clip....
them- aren't u turning here
me- yup
them dont u wanna slow down?
me - why?
them- f*ck me!!!!!

STEP X

Reaction score
Apples to Oranges is all i hear in this thread. Lets face i dont see any other truck on the market to compete with what we have. If we wanted to blow doors off vetts then we would buy something that can. I love my X its fun to drive i throw it hard it to corners drift it out and power away. Its an expierence driving it. I cant wait to install my s/c.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I think it is quick. It is a fun sporty little truck. Everybody that rides in it w/ me says " wow this thing is quick."

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
^^^ Yup.

Maybe one day soon, mine will be able to handle like an XR. :D

triumphx

Reaction score
.01 g's more than a 350z but its still more...not to mention its not a 2 seater car. Toyota may have made a few mistakes on our trucks but they sure did do well on the suspension, especially for such a long wheelbase

RawDawgnX

Reaction score
for a car 15s on the track in a 1/4 isnt to fast

but 15s for a Stock TRUCK is deffinatly a differant story. that pretty quick i have a buddy with a turbo hatch that runs low 14s high 13s...... im sitting here in a 4000lb truck running 15s STOCK! not to shabby if u ask me.

and ive raced many 350z and i usually end up out driving them or comes up close. depending on the driver or if theyve done upgrades.

im just saying for a truck its pretty quick Stock

Top Bottom