Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dodge SRT Hellcat

azburnin

Reaction score
If the police ever buy the hellcat challenger there's no chance to outrun them lol

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
They need to put the hell cat running gear in this.
2012-ram-runner-front.jpg

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I would love to see that power plant in the power wagon
2015-Dodge-Power-Wagon-diesel.jpg

Reaction score
cool to see that much power rolling off the production floor but it's still a boat on wheels.

azburnin

Reaction score
cool to see that much power rolling off the production floor but it's still a boat on wheels.

It really is a boat, seeing a Challenger on the track at VIR is comical. Watching it sway back and forth through the turns lol!

Reaction score
It really is a boat, seeing a Challenger on the track at VIR is comical. Watching it sway back and forth through the turns lol!

Buddy of mine said he's going to get one and thinks it will beat my car for whatever reason. I have about 200wrhp over a stock Hellcat and it's around 1000lbs heavier....ONE THOUSAND POUNDS HEAVIER LOL :ahhhhh:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
That just makes it a true retro throwback muscle car of the 60-70's! :eviltongue:

dramad1

Reaction score
I have the 2015 rt scat pack edition and at 3800 plus pounds it scoots but.....
I have already received the first recall due to electrical issues in the dash controls and I have been experiencing several issues with it over the last 5 days. Just this morning I had the rear passenger side tire blow out after the gauge cluster went crazy and motor kept dipping into 4 cylinder mode blah blah. The tpms sensors all said everything was fine. No warning at all other than gauge clusters going crazy a few minutes before hand. Tire just exploded out of no where. I didn't hit any thing, was not cornering, traveling at about 65mph. Car pitched three times and then I was able to bring it under control. When I got out and looked the tire was half gone and completely shreded. Don't know????

On another note, fun to do burn outs in, good at sweeping turns, crappy at hair pin turns, great breaking, crappy skinny rear tires, lots of wheel spin, best 0-60 is 5.1 sec, 375hp at 3800 plus pounds, lots of old pep hit me up almost daily-gets kinda anoying, price 38k scat pack, hell cat 68k 707hp. For the money vs power, cheapest price for the most hp if that makes sense.
Here's a pic of mine:

Fun car to play in but that's about it Imo. I already want to trade it in :(

Edit:
I lied, I have the rt 5.7 hemi, not the scat pack. The scat pack is offer in the 6.4 but still the 5.7 puts out 375hp
Camara ss 460hp
Gt 500 420hp
Challenger rt 5.7 375hp

Me, sdxrunner and red X Pride went from a roll and they both smoked me smoked me. From a dig against red xr prides ss camaro... he knows- I got his ars but he blames it on wheel spin. I concur cause his whip is wicked fast from a roll. Ls3's vs a 5.7 hemi..... still a fun Lil attempt

Last edited:
Top Bottom