Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***drop Coil Sale***

Shanes56

Reaction score
Purchased! I didn't see a place to specify color, Could i have red? If not black is fine.

Red is great I just got a pair of some new protos in red :top:

Also you scored a all weather, I have mistakes like that:thumpdown:

Imprezz

Reaction score
Is this the same kit that u have on ur site for $640.00 and if so does it just bolt right up to everything like stock with no cutting or anything ? Also what is the drop on the front and rear and does it use blocks in the rear ? I know alot of questions but I wanna know what I'm buying before I buy it... :biggrin: Thx

Shanes56

Reaction score
Is this the same kit that u have on ur site for $640.00 and if so does it just bolt right up to everything like stock with no cutting or anything ? Also what is the drop on the front and rear and does it use blocks in the rear ? I know alot of questions but I wanna know what I'm buying before I buy it... :biggrin: Thx

Yes this is a bolt on, no fabricating involved what so ever, the drop is 1.7" in the front and 2.25" in the rear. This is not a block drop this is a composite leaf drop.

Correct it is the same kit for $640 on my site :top:

Hope I answered your questions

Go4Long

Reaction score
I want, but sadly can't afford this month...will have to wait till mid next month...any chance of a continuation of this price?

Shanes56

Reaction score
I will get those, and fix the pic on my website:top:

tecari

Reaction score
damn damn damn

OK before i go broke before i make the 1st pmt. Do you have any more in red? And that is the price to my door no shipping or tax? If so i guess i better jump.

Shanes56

Reaction score
Only The leafs come in red blue or black, and yes I do have red. :top:

Those prices are to your door :biggrin:

Hurry I am packing orders and if you get yours in right now I will ship tomorrow morning haha

JBoogie

Reaction score
How much for a set of the Poly rear bump stops if i buy the coils at the same time? :top:

joman

Reaction score
ohhh i would love to see the coil in red and blue...dang i need pay off some credit cards...

Tunedx

Reaction score
How much for a set of the Poly rear bump stops if i buy the coils at the same time? :top:

U are talking about the ss street drop which comes with alumnium blocks $295.00. I just ordered this kit and can´t wait to install it. To bad my trucks going away for the winter in couple of weeks but that will give me lots of time for the coils to settle.

JBoogie

Reaction score
Yup! I dont need the blocks because i already have some 2" ones that i am going to use.

The kits u are referring to is $330 on their website

Shanes56

Reaction score
Yup! I dont need the blocks because i already have some 2" ones that i am going to use.

The kits u are referring to is $330 on their website

$250 to your door step :top: Bump stops and coils

tecari

Reaction score
$ sent via pp. Let me know when you ship, Want to make time to install asap.

Shanes56

Reaction score
Last weekend Monday is the last day :biggrin:

$ sent via pp. Let me know when you ship, Want to make time to install asap.

Thank you sir I received payment and they are in production right now :top:

8ate8

Reaction score
Still no pics of it yet? I'm curious as to what it looks like installed in the truck.

Top Bottom