Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dyno day in Htown

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
new X-1 toon time, to make better use of that spacer??? cause you really didn't pick up much....

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
new X-1 toon time, to make better use of that spacer??? cause you really didn't pick up much....

Keep in mind that the dyno started around 3500. Cannot tell what,if any was picked up prior to that point of 3500.

However, for the point of this post, look at how much torque was made on his N/A engine. 291wtq. Look how smooth the graph is. if you compare to the reflash tune of Clifford's, it is a much smoother and precise tune.

The main most interesting fact to me is again how much torque his motor made.
With 2nd gen DTLTs, TRD CAI, NST spacer, and X-1. I honestly would have thought that the torque would have been lower, due to the auto transmission.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Got to make it down to Houston. ;)

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Keep in mind that the dyno started around 3500. Cannot tell what,if any was picked up prior to that point of 3500.

However, for the point of this post, look at how much torque was made on his N/A engine. 291wtq. Look how smooth the graph is. if you compare to the reflash tune of Clifford's, it is a much smoother and precise tune.

The main most interesting fact to me is again how much torque his motor made.
With 2nd gen DTLTs, TRD CAI, NST spacer, and X-1. I honestly would have thought that the torque would have been lower, due to the auto transmission.

So thats 1gr's graph??

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Any chance you can rotate that printout ? My neck hurts when I try to read it

:laugh:

EDIT: NEVER MIND - I stole a copy, rotated it, and even lightened it up a bit for ya!!

i-2cvQvPR-L.jpg

Demented Dave in Dusty Doha, Qatar
Deployed Gov't Contractor

Last edited:

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
Nice... looks fairly close to my n/a #'s from back in Sept. , but better :top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
So thats 1gr's graph??

Yes sir. :top:

EDIT: NEVER MIND - I stole a copy, rotated it, and even lightened it up a bit for ya!!

i-2cvQvPR-L.jpg

Thank you sir. You have saved all if our necks. Lol

Last edited:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score

i-2cvQvPR-L.jpg

Thank you for that, for some reason I couldn't flip it on tw. Anyway this mod is most effective at low end from off idle (auto) to midrange? Anyway even in this most unfavorable situation it still made 8 ft lbs. Yeah hp wise it was within my expectations but not torque I was guessing or hoping for around 260ish. So 291 torque made me very happy.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Dude idk what your doing but that is so weird how u r making more power than me...lol...Have u changed anything since we last talked???

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Dude idk what your doing but that is so weird how u r making more power than me...lol...Have u changed anything since we last talked???

No nothings changed on my truck except the removal and install of the nst spacer for the test.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Well idk thats a big gain for a spacer...Intresting i did mine before i put on the spacer. Either way we'll see been busy with work and working nights doesnt give me time to get with David. lookin good man im mad Happy for you. Whats next?

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
IDK, but regarding power I think pulleys or exhaust. Maybe a valve body from ipt before anything.

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Thank you for that, for some reason I couldn't flip it on tw.

Pause for photo posting hijack

I'm no expert, but I just saved the JPG to my local PC (rt-click, save-as) , then I used Windows picture viewer to flip it, then uploaded it to my smugmug account and hosted it from there...

Gotta flip things before you post to a photo hosting site unless your photo hosting site will rotate them for you (I think smugmug does)

/hijack off

Last edited:
Top Bottom