Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dyno results

ntinhri

Reaction score
heers the dyno slip from the dyno day we had here in va beach. I fully intent on getting a dynapack dyno later this week. Im extecting around 340 on that dyno...
all my profile numbers and gains have been on dyno pack... mainly posting for a/f I'll post up the dynapack with psi,a/f, and all the goodies thurs night.
dyno2.jpg

Last edited:

Jonathan

Reaction score
thats with the pulley?

least your not as lean as me :laugh:

utixrunner

Reaction score
do you have anything for fuel managment? or just on the reflash, your richer than me and your at higher boost, nice numbers:top:

ntinhri

Reaction score
thats with the pulley?

least your not as lean as me :laugh:

yes its a 20 plus hp increase over stock pulley.. also I think we have alot left in the truck with a "gadget" tune that is very soon coming!
keep in mind this dyno is low compared to my other dyno we use. my last dyno on this unit was a 305 now with the small pulley 326... not bad for the price of the pulley= 20 more hp... might be the cheapest hp around...

ntinhri

Reaction score
do you have anything for fuel managment? or just on the reflash, your richer than me and your at higher boost, nice numbers:top:

nope you see what I have on my truck... headers, intake (K&N), urd cat back, blah blah blah.. standard trd reflash

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
didn't even think about that---it is 20hp with the smaller pulley. damn that is nice. i could be close to 340 with the pulley:top:

ntinhri

Reaction score
yup... but your not!!! lol cause your scared!!!

ntinhri

Reaction score
Dont forget I can switch mine over to your set up at ANYTIME>>>>>> they are still hanging in the garage.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
lol, your going back to the dyno pack because it gives you higher numbers? but they are within 1% accuracy to most other dynos, so what gives?

you trying to put out there the fact of how high xactos numbers on a dyno pack are. dyno pack numbers are always higher. just like mustang dynos are always lower.

ntinhri

Reaction score
I honestly think te tune will tell the tail if the dt headers are good with the s/c or bad....

ntinhri

Reaction score
lol, your going back to the dyno pack because it gives you higher numbers? but they are within 1% accuracy to most other dynos, so what gives?

you trying to put out there the fact of how high xactos numbers on a dyno pack are. dyno pack numbers are always higher. just like mustang dynos are always lower.

no sir this dyno that I posted is not excatly what I would call top of the line. its a rush in and out kinda thing. also the dnyapack is where I put my money. it is also where ive tracked my progress... 1% my ars... 320 hp =3.2 hp at your 1% this dyno compare to the dnyapack ive been on ws 305vs 320- you can firgure out this percent... I wont even get into why the dynapack dyno gives you more accurate results... (no straps) most all car manafactures use dynapack also.... fyi

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Steve is a horspower junkie, so where is he going to go......the one that gives the high :laugh:.

ntinhri

Reaction score
i think we will all yeild better results at custom car care. However I bet if we all go back to acbus and not change anything we can have upto a 20 hp swing just in how the strp down the trucks and were its at on the roller.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
i think we will all yeild better results at custom car care. However I bet if we all go back to acbus and not change anything we can have upto a 20 hp swing just in how the strp down the trucks and were its at on the roller.

So that's where all my power went, :hmmmm2:, you bastards payed them to strap my truck down tighter than everyone else :motz:.

Top Bottom