Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EDM/CAL

KrazyStuntRR

Reaction score
Just curious how many XR's are kicking around the Edmonton/Calgary area and if there is enough interest in a weekend gathering or something..

kwigs

Reaction score
Me to that would be sweet when did you have in mind? I won't be back till the end of the month though.....

darthyota

Reaction score
there should be about 2 dozen of us between edmonton and calgary just a matter of tracking everyone down

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
We've got four of em so far in Calgary.. LOL. One in Edmonton. I'm down for a day of cruising! darthyota and I wanna hit up K country

darthyota

Reaction score
the highwood pass road is closed from dec 1 to june 30

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
aw crap. Gotta do that soon then hey?

WHO DID I SEE ON MCKNIGHT TODAY!? At least I THINK it was an X..

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Summer would be good. We could hit up the Banff area for winter tho!! I want some winter pics.. mmmm.. mountains and x-runners... haha.

And no, it didn't friggin' blind me by staring at it.. HAHA. It looked like an X tho, or it could have been a pre-runner. I highly doubt the second option tho, but the dude had no fogs on, so I had no idea.. haha. Plus it was really fuggin' dark out.

darthyota

Reaction score
lol maybe reg 2wd? if no fogs? pre runners are the same ride height as 4x4s

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
it was the height of an X.. thats why it confused me.

darthyota

Reaction score
hmm well a reg 2wd isnt far off and they do have the option of having foglights but its not very common

SSSXR

Reaction score
how about you have a meet closer to saskatchewan and me and im sure the other ontario guys will make the drive?? lol but ya summer 2010 for sure. im getting my winters put on tomorrow...

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
how about you have a meet closer to saskatchewan and me and im sure the other ontario guys will make the drive?? lol but ya summer 2010 for sure. im getting my winters put on tomorrow...

See us Ontario guys are pretty smart!!!!! hahahaha If we meet in the middle im sure we would ahve more people!!!! I know Phoenix likes this idea ;) hahaha

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Slywhitty and I were hoping to have a Canadian X-Runner meet in the summer for sure, but we want to make sure we can ALL be available to travel wherever it may be. He was hoping for Ontario, I was hoping for Calgary or somewhere near abouts here. Much more scenic views in Calgary hahaha..

Also in the summer, I'm having a mod-day at my place.. not too sure on what day it will be, but I have a few guys in Edmonton who want to do up some of the same mods as me, so we're getting together here.

For ****s sake dude, you always beat me to a thread.. HAHAHA

Last edited:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
For ****s sake dude, you always beat me to a thread.. HAHAHA[/quote]

hahahahaha Thats cus im a NINJA!!!!!! :canada:

Top Bottom