Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EZdown tailgate shock

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I recently checked out one of the new tundras and i love how the tailgate comes down nice and slow by itself. I found a company that makes a shock you add to your tailgate. I would buy one of these but they don't make a kit for our trucks and other kits are selling for $69.99. On there webpage at the bottom right corner you can request a kit to be made. If everyone that was interested requested one, im sure they will make them for us :top:

www.ezdown.com

EDIT: wonder if C2C could make a similar kit?

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
Nice Find ... Thats Pretty Darn Cool:top: to bad there isnt none for the taco

07xrunner

Reaction score
I recently checked out one of the new tundras and i love how the tailgate comes down nice and slow by itself. I found a company that makes a shock you add to your tailgate. I would buy one of these but they don't make a kit for our trucks and other kits are selling for $69.99. On there webpage at the bottom right corner you can request a kit to be made. If everyone that was interested requested one, im sure they will make them for us :top:

www.ezdown.com

EDIT: wonder if C2C could make a similar kit?
yeah man when i had that tundra while my truck was in the shop i really liked that ezdow tailgate feature :top:

GixX-Runner

Reaction score
pretty cool, but pretty lazy. doesnt seem worth the money:dontknow:

morcheez

Reaction score
not sure why anyone would need this ...our tailgate is pretty light and u can put it down it a second :dontknow: 70 bucks could be spent elsewhere imo

DOGO X

Reaction score
Well guys I like it since my tailgate weights about 20 pounds more :biggrin:

Jonathan

Reaction score
if there is the demand, c2c could easily make that for much less than 60 bucks. start a new thread with interest, if there is a decent amount ill have it done asap. :top:

Top Bottom