Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

F/S E-Flite Blade CP Helicopter

s/chargedxrunner06

Toyota Master Tech
Reaction score
Thought I might post this here first, I'm selling my E-Flight CP Heli (like new) with (3) 9.6 volt 650mAh batteries, (3) extra blades,(1) extra set of landing gear,(2) extra rotor blades, (1) main shaft drive gear and training gear set, instructions and all original packaging for $150.00 plus S&H / insurance. (This is a $300 value). Here are some pics, anyone interested just let me know. Thanks

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 84
  • MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 80
  • MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 76
  • MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 77

xmoney

Reaction score
those things are a blast. wish i had the $$$ my son would love it.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you had some LiPoly batteries and a charger, I'd buy those. I already have an FP E-Heli (Hummingbird) with some modifications but running on NiCad's is just no good. I get maybe 3-5 minutes of flight max. I need Lithium! :biggrin:

Tweakbz

Reaction score
Wow, I might be interested in that. I can fly that indoors right? I used to have a Dago Red P-51 nitro mustang but I traded it for a nitro r/c truck... I want to get into helicopters but I don't want to spend 4 or 5 hundred for a nitro one, only to know I'm going to crash it.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, I might be interested in that. I can fly that indoors right?

You CAN fly it inside although I wouldn't recommend it. When starting out you need a good amount of space to "make mistakes." Or as most people say - HIT ****! :laugh: You will crash (a lot) and you will break stuff (a lot) which means you have to pay (a lot) to fix it.

I've done cars, trucks, sailplanes, electric planes, and heli's are by far the most challenging. Very fun if you like a good challenge - but if you frustrate easily, don't go there. :biggrin:

TacoInvader

Reaction score
I've got one of those. I even have a 1200mAh lipo battery and the Carbon fiber blades. Lotta fun. I'm still learning to fly it.

Last edited:

Tweakbz

Reaction score
As far as difficulty goes, I have a 1.50-sized P-47 with a Moki 2.0 gas engine. That thing hauls.. I can't fly it full throttle, the engine would tear the plane apart. It'd easily break 150mph in level flight... so yea. I've only done airplanes. The truck I have is a 2.5R T-maxx, very awesome 4WD monster :D

That heli has full controls right? rotor pitch, collective, etc etc?

XrunDan

Reaction score
If you had some LiPoly batteries and a charger, I'd buy those. I already have an FP E-Heli (Hummingbird) with some modifications but running on NiCad's is just no good. I get maybe 3-5 minutes of flight max. I need Lithium! :biggrin:

Hmm, you should be getting more flight time, even with NiCad..Try cycling your batteries, that should help.

I would love to have those, but I have too many other R/C planes at the moment!! My wife yells at me because they take up our guest bedroom.:dontknow:

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I own a roto fly electric chopper its a blast I can hover it in my living room and land it on the back of my couch if I want I would get this but I already have a electric one and I also own a nitro powered chopper which is a blast but I get scared when ppl are around cause if it hit someone it will damn near kill them. I have flown alot of planes I used to race them I have two r/c cars two but these are alot of fun and safe to fly they don't hurt when you get hit by one lol.

Top Bottom