Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

F/S - Support the XR fund, buy my Wii w/lots of extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
SOLD!!

My wii has just been sitting for about 3 months. I don't ever play it anymore. Its great for party games, and my buddy has a wii and we usually play at his place. So I'm going to sell the wii and put the money where it belongs...IN MY TRUCK!!! All parts work perfectly, no scratches on any of the games.

Wii Package includes.
  • Nintendo Wii - perfect working condition. Original box with all original included accessories.
  • 2 Wiimotes each with rubber casing (Green & Blue). Perfect working condition.
  • 2 Nunchuks - Perfect working condition.
  • Wii Sports
  • Mario Party 8.
  • Super Paper Mario.
  • Wiimote sports package - Baseball bat, tennis and golf club extensions.
  • Wii stand - Holds Wii, 4 Wiimotes, and has a place for misc things.
  • 512mb Wii memory card.
New all the above items would cost well over $500 before any taxes/shipping. I would like to get $400 shipped for everything. I'll post up here first, and if I don't get any bites, then I'll move it over to eBay and post the link up in here.

Last edited:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
So nobody is interested?

You might be looking in the wrong place, lol. Everyone here (just like you) would rather mod their trucks than buy a video game console that potentially won't get much use. I asked a few people (that DON'T have X-Runners)... no takers. :thumpdown:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
i some what figured that, but it doesn't hurt to try.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
SOLD!!! Well I sold the Wii, and now have $425 to go into the XR!!! :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom