Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finally Done!!!!

Reaction score
Really nice. We need some more pictures. I don't know anything about tablets. Can you stream movies to it or watch tv shows on it?

Murderface

Reaction score
Nice work! Can u take it outta the place u have it so it won't get stolen? That would be my only concern

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
yes, it slides up, I took a video earlier, but I have no idea how to get it from my phone on to here. Technology fail.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Theres an app for that :)
Seriously you tube or photobucket

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
that looks awesome...job well done...:top:

planning on doing the same exact thing but for my XOOM tablet instead...

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
looking good man! the only down fall i have with mine is that since its removable.. i tend to forget it at home or something and i jump into the x and boom.. no music.. lol

dramad1

Reaction score
i believe they have a pretty sick scosche dash kit for the ipad, looks pretty dope, the vid i saw was in a wrx http://youtu.be/5SkltRqOF5k but i might be leaning towards getting a mount from pro http://youtu.be/GyiOQIC252Q clips so i can keep my radio- think it will be usefull when i forget the ipad. ill still have radio, oops got put in between. dont know yet have to discuss all this with r1chris and see what other options may be aval in my price range lol. also if you have the iphone4 and the ipad with wifi only i believe you can tether the ipad to your iphone and be able to use the 3g. not to sure if iphone has to be jailbroke? i saw a vid the other night and am having trouble finding it. but seem pretty cool and it would avoid you haveing two seperate bills from your carrier. i think its pretty lame that you cant include the 3g with your existing phone service. oh well

Top Bottom