Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Flat Rear Window from Reg. Tacoma

REG CAB X

Reaction score
Anyone did this?
There is a blue X with chrome stock wheels on CT that did it. I went from solid to slider. The rear windows are glued in as well as bolted and clipped in. They are a real bitch to change out.

07XR808

Reaction score
But if you were to change it out could you go back to slider again?

REG CAB X

Reaction score
But if you were to change it out could you go back to slider again?

You would have to keep buying new windows each time you swap it out. You ruin the rubber seal around the window while cutting and removing the adhesive. But yes you can go back to a slider if you wanted. The slider from Toyota runs $825 according to the bill the glass company sent my insurance company.

REG CAB X

Reaction score
Here is a couple pics of my truck. I know it isn't an access cab but you can see what it looks like.
wheel3.jpg

100_1906.jpg

07XR808

Reaction score
Do you know how much the stock window costs? Would love to do this mod to my truck, just to set it apart from the rest:rock:

07SWB

Reaction score
the guy who has it on his Xrunner is named Ceasar, thats his name on the site also. looks umm different in person. doesnt stand out very much unless youre looking at it and you can tell there is a difference, you just have to put your finger on it ya know? i stared at his truck for 5 minutes before i figured it out.

07XR808

Reaction score
Yeah i was wondering if it made that much of a difference. When i had my old single cab taco i swapped with a friend from single glass to the sliding rear. To me it made a big difference. I thought the single looked dope, but i don't think its worth the trouble for our trucks. P

project-c2

Reaction score
I was wondering about that mod too. For security reasons, though.

Rodboy

Reaction score
id still like the whole back rear window to roll down:top:

Top Bottom