Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS: 05 speedway blue X-runner with mods

jonerik26

Reaction score
unfortunately i have to get rid of the truck to save up for other things, but anyways thought i see if i get any interested buyers here....

so here it is... an 05 x-runner speedway blue with 43,000 miles on it.
mods include:
TRD short shifter
full front billet grill
K&N short ram intake with heat divider
magna flow full cat-back exhuast
tonneau matching cover

truck has been well maintain with every schedule maintenece done and clean interior. will include all stock parts if wanted. PM me at jonerik26@yahoo.com if interested... will post pictures later or if you want i can just e-mail them to you........looking for $19,000 for it OBO

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Fill out your location in your profile.... could help you with the sale. :top:

Oh yeah... Welcome to XR-U! Hate to see another X get passed on :thumpdown:

jonerik26

Reaction score
Fill out your location in your profile.... could help you with the sale. :top:

Oh yeah... Welcome to XR-U! Hate to see another X get passed on :thumpdown:

thanks.... i was just thinking about that as i drove home, that i forgot to mention my location

jonerik26

Reaction score
interests? thought i might add that the car's never been in an accident...

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
no offense or anything man, but I dont think a site full of XR owners are gonna want the whole truck. Your probably better off puting some of the stock parts back on and selling the mods. I know some of us are trying to save alittle money just to add mods, not buy a whole new truck.

jonerik26

Reaction score
understandable. but from what i've seen in other car forums. there are some people out there who linger around car forums looking to buy a car....

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
understandable. but from what i've seen in other car forums. there are some people out there who linger around car forums looking to buy a car....

Either way man, good luck on finding a buyer, I hate to see an x leave, but hey let the person who buys it off of you know about the site and we'll have a new member:biggrin:

Top Bottom