Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fs: coupe shifter with URD short shifter kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin13703

Reaction score
I'm selling my coupe modded shifter with the URD short shifter with it. I'm asking 80 dollars plus shipping, and your stock shifter to put back in mine.

Coupe did not actually do this shifter, I followed his write up and did it myself and it came out perfectly. It is the 8 1/2 inch version, which is the shortest he will make. This with the URD short shifter kit added to it was the best mod I've done to my truck since I got it. Very short, solid throws. No slop in the shifter at all. It does take a good slap to get her into reverse though, but it's not too bad. I'll post pics in a little while but it just looks like a stock shifter. Just lower.

justin13703

Reaction score
Bump bump bump. I think to buy this setup new costs over 200 dollars.

xrunrob

Reaction score
if i wasnt so far behind on bills right now i would pick it up. been wanting one bad. how long before you will be getting rid of the truck

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
damn I already have a SS would you part the shifter?

justin13703

Reaction score
damn I already have a SS would you part the shifter?

I'm not too sure if I could get the ss kit off mine because I loctited the screws and dimpled them over. And yours would have to come off also so I could get the stock shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom