Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS: LS Retro projectors w/all black housings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
LS Retro 6k projector kit with all black stock housing, white halos and RR fiberglass eyelids (never leaked or fogged up). Comes with all ballast and wiring. I'm selling these as complete with the housing but someone may want to split these open and swap out their own lenses. These lenses look ok but I really doubt if you had a non RR that you'll get these eyelids off without any notice they were ever there and also the main reason i used them was because i had worn some of the black paint off the edge of the reflector when putting them back together, instead tearing them back open i opted for the eyelids. Also, the lenses kinda have that cloudy look to them when you look at them at the right angle but I've noticed that same cloudiness even on some of the stock non modded lenses. Either way this is a great deal and the only thing that would have to be swapped over from your stock housings would be the stock turn/marker lights and maybe the rubber boots.

Everything you see for $300 plus shipping (non stock trade needed)

Picture005.jpg

You can see some of the cloudiness i was talking about here in this pic on the left headlight, nothing major but noticeable when the lights hits it just right.

2011-10-06194642.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Wow... all the pm's i got for these i didn't think they would last an hour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom