Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fs: subbin box

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin13703

Reaction score
I'm selling my subbin box made by a vendor from a while back. These are personally some of the nicest boxes I've seen made, solid wood the whole way around, suede, and there is actually padding under the suede which makes it feel very nice.

It is set up for a 10" subwoofer. I had a type r in it. Subwoofer is not included. It is SEALED. Sealed boxes are not as loud as ported, but the sound quality is much better. This box gives a nice clean sound without all that constant background rumble you get with ported boxes. It does allow full range movement of the front seats.

I am asking 200 plus shipping. Shipping may be a few bucks since it is pretty heavy, so if anyone nearby wants to meet up to get it I would be willing to drive a little bit to meet you. I'm located in northwest md.

photo.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

Last edited:

III

Reaction score
nice and clean man... but im assuming shipping to HI would be bout da same as box itself...

justin13703

Reaction score
nice and clean man... but im assuming shipping to HI would be bout da same as box itself...

I can get a shipping estimate for you on Monday with the dimensions and the weight if you want.

asianized

Reaction score
I do but I know shipping is gonna be a b%÷%" to hawaii

DCxrunner

Reaction score
sounds good hit my email so we can talk, got pics. Thats an easy trip.

DCxrunner

Reaction score
Thanks again Justin. Met me half way and installed the Urd Short shifter and coupe mod. Looking forward to bumping with the sub x. Thank you also for the free tie bits.

Emilio in DC

justin13703

Reaction score
Thanks again Justin. Met me half way and installed the Urd Short shifter and coupe mod. Looking forward to bumping with the sub x. Thank you also for the free tie bits.

Emilio in DC

No problem man hope you enjoy it all.

Mods can close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom