Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Garage of parts nothing to put them on

Shanes56

Reaction score
:dontknow:

Well as the title says I have a garage of X parts off my/for my 07 BSP that need to go being that I don't have the X anymore. bellow s the post I put up on face book.

"Hello all, I got a few parts up for sale and if I don't get them sold in about two weeks off to the dump they go. Every thing is priced accordingly. Some of you probably don't know me and other probably do but I was the founder/owner/operator of Sittin Sic Performance LLC. So what you see here are odds and ends that I had from helping develop/R and D products that are currently on the market and other that are not. Being That I no longer have my Truck or the business (Buck and Amy are killin it by the way) It is time to let these things go."

Please these are low ball prices for what is listed so don't come in underneath what I am asking for because you wont get it.
once the item is sold I will delete it from the list.

Oil Catch Can NEW $50 + Shipping
Stock Height performance coils $100 + Shipping
Sill Grip Tape (Coupe X-runner) $10 + shipping
Set stock Sways Free + Shipping
3 amsoil EA oil filter, Mann oil Filter, k&N oil filter $5 each + Shipping
Devil horn emblem Black $75 shipped

Last edited:

Shanes56

Reaction score
New just fit it once or two in the sub-x still in plastic

Shanes56

Reaction score
Im not sure if it will fit. I believe you can find the dimensions of the speaker online
USPS priority is $42

Top Bottom