Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS Get your truck in the 2011 XRU Calendar!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
EXTENDED UNTIL OCTOBER 31 - LAST CHANCE!
I know that I've seen lots of photos posted up just in the past couple months that I thought were calendar worthy, and now is your chance to prove it!
Click here to submit your photos
!

We'll be accepting Calendar photo submissions until October 31, 2010. At that point, we'll follow up the submissions with 30 days of voting by the users to pick the top 13 photos for next years calendar!

Think you've got one of the best pics of your truck... or maybe even someone elses? The leaves are changing - polish up that beauty and go take some killer pics this weekend. You've got 30 days from today to put together some hot photos for the 2010 XRU CALENDAR!

To submit your photos, just go here and follow the on-screen instructions:
http://www.xr-underground.com/calendar

Note: All 13 winners will received a free calendar.

------------ NOTICE -----------------------------------------------------------
If you see this when you upload your photos, it means your photos are TOO BIG for voting purposes. You need to create smaller images FOR VOTING (just like uploading to facebook). Images that show this message will be deleted if not fixed before voting begins.

cal_error.jpg

Attachments

• 2011_calendar_photos.png
    2011_calendar_photos.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,608

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
heading out to the beach here in so cal. I will be taking some beach pics with the new 24's on. I have not been in the calender yet, but this is my year. Everyone that has been in the calenders already should not be in it again. IMO

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Hopefully I can get my truck up and running again. And get out and take some pics!!! Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with. There were some awesome pics last year hope it's the same this year!!!!

Amarillo X

Reaction score
I'd like to see more pics from our meets in this years calendar.

Amarillo X

Reaction score
See now that's what I'm talking about.^^ NICE Stevie! That is what will bring memories years down the road when you run across the calendar.:top:

blackx07

Reaction score
i dont have a good enough camera :thumpdown:

plus i got curb rash on 2 of my rims :/

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 195

squeak

Reaction score
i do like the flat black. borrow a good camera!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Forgot to add, all 13 winners will receive a free calendar. :top:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
thinking this one of the sunrise on the way to XFE: like 2006nightrider said maybe the calender cover: if so we would need steve to work his photoshop magic to remove some of the sun orbs in the middle:
Photo credit: mshottacox
DSCN4528.jpg

I also like this one by Jwall of the cruse:
DSCF2885.jpg

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
I've got something very Canadian inspired coming to a computer screen near you!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Id luv to get mine in! But using my phone for a camera don't see it happening! I guess I did get my headlight in the pic from texfest last yr! Haha! Also wish I would have bought past callenders as well! Maybe one day there will be a throwback sale and remakes of the old ones!

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
submitted mine, wish I still had the X to take better photos but it is what it is :frown:

good luck to all who submit :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
------------ NOTICE -----------------------------------------------------------
If you see this when you upload your photos, it means your photos are TOO BIG for voting purposes. You need to create smaller images FOR VOTING (just like uploading to facebook). Images that show this message will be deleted if not fixed before voting begins.

cal_error.jpg

If you have posted photos, I would go back and check them. I can tell you right now there are two people that will be disqualified due to this error.

Top Bottom