Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

getting an alignment after the drop

lbzarida

Reaction score
The guy at firestone said I would have to get an exsentric which is like an egg shaped piece of metal to be able to get my truck back into specs. Has anyone else been told this? I thought the guy was full of ****. He wanted an extra eighty bucks for it.:dontknow:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
What drop did you get?:dontknow:
I took mine to Firestone after installing the SS drop. My camber was at -1.7˚ on each side and I had them take it in to -0.7˚. I'll probably take it back in again after the springs settle, but they had no problem getting it to the camber I requested.

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
I guess depends on what drop you got, i think if get the c2c drop then prob wont able to get spec alighn.

rich017

Reaction score
he is talkimg about your ecentric bolts. You probably stripped one frm drivng around with bad alignment. I got the c2c and stripped the tip off of my ecentric bolts from driving around too much.

quicky06

Reaction score
he is talkimg about your ecentric bolts. You probably stripped one frm drivng around with bad alignment. I got the c2c and stripped the tip off of my ecentric bolts from driving around too much.

lmao. The guy at firestone is just an idiot and assumes that our trucks dont have eccentrics and only have toe adjustments. this is idiocracy at its best

Shanes56

Reaction score
As I told you in the PM, I have never heard of this being a problem! not sure what the deal is but I would look for someone else to do it.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
if all else fails take it to toyota. they actually know about the alignment on our trucks :top:

lbzarida

Reaction score
That guy was just trying to rip me off. I told him to kick rocks. I have the SS drop. I found a guy that knows what he is doing. I am going to wait until my new wheels get here before I get it aligned. It should be this weekend. I work the rest off the week, so the truck will be ok until then. Thanks for the input! :rock:

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
I have the SS drop and have no alignment issues. She is in my garage with a in spec alignment!! :rock:

CBRBob

Reaction score
Sometimes, "in-spec" still wears the crap out of the tires........ Toyotas spec range is too wide.

Top Bottom