Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Good Body Shop In Houston Area???

AlexForbesR6

Reaction score
Does anyone here work for, or know of, and good body shop? i need some work done on my truck for a good price (i have a dent i need fixed in the tailgate, the hood doesn't line up perfectly with the front drivers side headlight, and the front bumper needs to be painted the same colour as my truck). I need to fix it up within the month because i am going to be selling it.

Thanks!!!

Houston X Runner

Reaction score
I need an excellent shop also, for replacing and repainting the front bumper and both side skirts. While my truck was at the alignment shop, the mechanic slipped off the clutch and slammed into 1 of the posts of the machine. (messed up their machine as well!!) I was sooo ticked!! I am tempted to take it to the dealer and have them charge for every bolt and washer needed ...because I also just learned that the shop 'forgot' to replace the oil filler cap, during my oil change and my whole engine bay was oiled up!! :stupid: Thank GOD the truck was fine for 3300 miles at highway speeds!!
I got an estimate from a shop off bellaire between hillcroft and chimney rock and tomorrow morning going to a richmond,tx Toyota dealer. Any other suggestions???
I want the factory finish on the bumper and the new parts to match the Barcelona Red of the rest of the truck and I don't want to have to deal with overspray and drips and runs on the new paint. Please tell me I'm not asking too much!

PiNkY

Reaction score
I say stick it to the shop that screwed your ride and go to the dealer. What side of town do you live on? I know of a shop off 249 and northpointe

Houston X Runner

Reaction score
i took it to the body shop in bellaire they estimated like 2100. and a toyota dealer off 59s said like 1700-1800. i live in richmond,tx south of sugarland... but will drive anywhere. I'm going off 290/hollister. my buddy has a shop that restores hotrods, maybe he can do some magic with my X!

Top Bottom