Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GREAT Tire Shine (Long Lasting)

DeoteX

Reaction score
Just thought I'd mention it for anyone who doesn't wanna waste a bunch of cash trying to find a good tire shine...

This is great stuff: It lasts FOREVER... lol I love it.

G13115_NXTInsaneShine.jpg

Slay0r

Reaction score
Thats good you found one you like.

I myself like the gel/apply type. With the spray kind i usually end up getting it on my wheel, and the spray type is more likely to get slung on the fenders and stuff

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Slay0r said:
Thats good you found one you like.

I myself like the gel/apply type. With the spray kind i usually end up getting it on my wheel, and the spray type is more likely to get slung on the fenders and stuff

Same here. I like the eagle one gel kind with the applicator pad made on the top. I put it on and it doesn't sling all over the truck and lasted a while.

Tunedx

Reaction score
Only issue with the gel is buildup. Dirt and dust tend to stick to the gel and its impossible to remove it.

Hows the spray nozzle. I noticed with the Armor All tire shine it doesn't atomize very well and tends to spray everywhere.

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
I've tried that along with all the oil based ones and they all look good but end up on the rims and the side of the truck. Then it turns the tires brown and looks like poo poo.

I've since been using a water based tire shine. May not last as long but it doesn't sling anywhere and it doesn't turn the tires brown and it's easy to clean off for the next application

Tunedx

Reaction score
I've tried that along with all the oil based ones and they all look good but end up on the rims and the side of the truck. Then it turns the tires brown and looks like poo poo.

I've since been using a water based tire shine. May not last as long but it doesn't sling anywhere and it doesn't turn the tires brown and it's easy to clean off for the next application

What products are u referring to? Any specific brand names u recommend?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I was using this:
product_g13815.jpg

I wonder if its the same stuff and just a marketing change:dontknow:
with this stuff I used the autoglym wheel cleener(only product I like from them) then after I would apply this shine. I picked this spray originally because you can select 3 different spray settings based on the size of your sidewall. I was just finishing the can before winter came, I may try another product to comapre

rich017

Reaction score
I like the Mqguiars professional detailer. It comes in a gallon but you dilute it with water so you get the amount of shine you want.

Top Bottom