Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS HamsterFest 2014 is THIS WEEKEND!!!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
HamsterFest 2014 returns to Northwood, NH!

That's right guys...the annual meet my wife and I host at our home is only a few days away. For those of you who haven't been following the thread in the Northeast Regional section, anyone and everyone is invited if you feel like making the trek. We're again opening our home for anyone that wants to crash for the night. We do have 2 spare bedrooms but they've only got a twin bed each in them as well as a sectional couch and a futon. I'd suggest at minimum bringing an air mattress and pillow, but I'd encourage you to bring a tent. Weather looks nice and I've got a big open back yard with plenty of room for Campground XRU. You're welcome to cram in the house but you'll probably be more comfortable outside. So here's the general plan.....

Sat, June 21:
Roll In - 11:00AM
Please plan to be here by 11. This will allow for a little tardiness should something unexpected arise on the drive up. Drive to the track will take about 1/2 hr and we need to be there early.

F1 Karting @ 106 Racepark - 1:00PM
We'll make a return trip to 106 Racepark again this year. Everyone seemed to enjoy it last year. These are F1 style karts requiring neck braces and helmets. Please bring closed-toe shoes (pants recommended) Cost of the track is $400 for the hour. We should be able to get four 20 lap 6 kart races in (2 races per rider) and one 10 lap 6 kart championship race in the allotted time. Cost per rider will be less than $40 with the current number of committed attendees.

Yard Games, Watersports, and Dinner
After an hour of hard racing and the cruise back to my place we can wind down with some cornhole, bocce, or wiffleball (beers in hand). If anyone's feeling frisky the boat is in the water and I've got a tube, and a wakeboard :blurock:. Please BYOT (bring your own towel) we've got a few extra but not enough for everyone. We'll follow that up with a family style dinner. Maria and I will supply the food (donations accepted but not expected) but please bring your own booze. I plan to grill up some burgers and maybe some marinated meats and Maria will spoil us with her sides and desserts.

Booze Cruise
If the attendee list stays about where it is we can jump on the pontoon boat and go for a evening booze cruise around the lake. Boat can handle up to 12 so if the turnout exceeds that we'll figure something else out.

BonFIYAH - Nightcap
We burned through close to 30 pallets last year. I'm not sure I'll be able to fine quite that many so if any of you can scrounge some up, please do. I think I'll be able to get my hands on about 20.

Sun, June 22:
Breakfast and Roll Out
Self explanatory. Eat and GTFO (JK :rofl:)

I'm putting this up on the homepage for a couple days in hopes of a few last minute additions to the turnout. Can't wait guys :top:

Attendees
0. NHXRUNNER + Mrs. NHXRUNNER
1. Irunnit
2. Limitless +1
3. R1 Chris
4. BrotherMurderface +1
5. akakrill +1
6. Braking Bad

Attachments

• Hamsterfest-2014.png
    Hamsterfest-2014.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 303

akakrill

Reaction score
nice!

Made it... That was alot of fun guys! Hope you'll make it up again..

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Had a great time everything was awesome.:rockon:

Gadget

Reaction score
Clearly you guys where having way to much fun!!!

G

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
This photo was followed by me running and screaming "HOT HOT HOT HOT" Who took the one head on?

IMAG0214_zpslfncopce.jpg

Braking Bad

Reaction score
There you go.

Was a great time!

Attachments

• 20140621_212054.jpg
    20140621_212054.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
Atleast there was a swb to fill my spot

Looks like a wicked pissah time LOL

Last edited:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Ya Paul, you totally missed out. Hope you had a great time where ever it was that you HAD TO BE this weekend :eviltongue:

Top Bottom