Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Birthday Cosmo!!

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Hopefully you see this since you're never on here anymore. Have a good one man.:top:

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
thanks bro i appreciate it.. I'm still on quite a bit but I don't chime in that much anymore I'm still mad at jake!!!!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COSMO! I tried to find a stripper video on YouTube - but they're hard to come by. :dontknow:

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
thanks guys.. I'll be kinda busy for the next couple months with wedding plans and what not but I wanna get together and have like a saturday barbeque and what not, We might even invite jake:eviltongue: :laugh:

REG CAB X

Reaction score
thanks bro i appreciate it.. I'm still on quite a bit but I don't chime in that much anymore I'm still mad at jake!!!!

Dude Happy Birthday. This should make you feel better. I got you a stripper.
boobies4.gif

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Cosmo, any chance you can come hang out with us next weekend? FoxDavis is comin out to AZ and we're planning a bunch of fun stuff to do.

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
Cosmo, any chance you can come hang out with us next weekend? FoxDavis is comin out to AZ and we're planning a bunch of fun stuff to do.

The weekend of the 29th !!!!! Come on down and I'll let you touch my iphone.....hehehe (if I can get one?)(have to get one that friday night when I fly in)

Top Bottom