Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Turkey Weekend CANADA!!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanna say happy thanksgiving weekend to all the Canucks on XRU!!! Weather is fantasic(I waxed the x yesterday pics will be up soon) hope your all having a great weekend with friends and the fam!!!

We should all be thankful that we are able to have such great luxuries such as our kick ass trucks!!!
:canada: :canada: :canada: :canada:

redarkx

Reaction score
Yall celebrate thanksgiving waaaaay to early. :biggrin:

Tunedx

Reaction score
Fresh paint + wax. Shouldn't u have waited a bit there Cory. Glad u got the x finally back. Looking forward to see the finished product.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Talk to my prime minister(not prez) lol

and yeah mike it was no pressure washer and spray quick wax, all approved by body shop lol

Tunedx

Reaction score
Talk to my prime minister(not prez) lol

and yeah mike it was no pressure washer and spray quick wax, all approved by body shop lol

Haha!! Got love the spray wax Cory. Keeps the rr from looking pink. Now lets see some pics?? Any go pro vids of u waxing the x?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
How bout gopro of Angela waxing the truck haha that I would set up

xrgilly

Reaction score
WORD!!! Unfortunately I'm at home alone not eating turkey as I'm on call and can't be that far from work. Bullspit. Ah well. Happy gobble gobble day canada

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I'll be on my way to Harley Davidson factory in York, PA tomorrow for a del on Tuesday. Have to pay for that roof of mine. Happy turkey day

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Harley you say.... Well let's make a few things fall off that truck!!! J/k man I knew whatever excuse you'd pick you'd be back on the road!!! Have fun and drive safe!

TegoXR

Reaction score
Turkey dinner was so delicious! Now sitting back, feet up and a beer in my hand lol!

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I call it SANITY time. Did St-Louis( MO) 2 week ago, Montreal last week. I'll try to get 2 run for this week.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Happy thanksgiving my fine friendly Canadian counterparts!

Hope all is well with you & yours, my friends and fam are celebrating today with a giant turkey. I think I have my kitchen work cut out for me *insert woman in the kitchen joke here*

Enjoy the beautiful day and stay Canadian ;)

SSSXR

Reaction score
Happy thanksgiving my fine friendly Canadian counterparts!

Hope all is well with you & yours, my friends and fam are celebrating today with a giant turkey. I think I have my kitchen work cut out for me *Last night my bitch called me from the hospital. She said she was hit by a car. I paused and then asked her how the f*ck a car got into my kitchen. MLIB*

Enjoy the beautiful day and stay Canadian ;)

you're welcome.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
WORD!!! Unfortunately I'm at home alone not eating turkey as I'm on call and can't be that far from work. Bullspit. Ah well. Happy gobble gobble day canada

Could of joined my family at my house for turkey.... we had plenty

Top Bottom