Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Has Anyone Ever Tried This?

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
http://www.armorall.com/products/view_product.php?product_id=33&main_group=3&category_index=wheel

r_arm_wheel_protectant.jpg

Just curious if this really does work. If anyone has, do you just shoot the wheel off? It says it lasts for 4 weeks. Any info would be great cause the brake dust from the BBK's are a PITA!!!!

x ynot

Reaction score
i saw a tv add for it i wanna try it so yes i have

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
So yes you've tried it? Or yes, you want to try it? It's cheap so I think I'll just buy a can and try it. Well see how this goes...

x ynot

Reaction score
i want to i just have not been anywhere yet to get some let me know how it goes

dramad1

Reaction score
seen it on tv as well, sounded cool but my question it how exactly does it keep the break dust off. is it a clear coat or something or maybe a wheel wax.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Don't think it's a wax cause the demo video on the site, the rim looks normal. No shine/glare on it. The way I see it, there's no harm in trying it. If it doesn't work, then you can just let it wear off. If it does work, GREAT!!!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
seen it on tv as well, sounded cool but my question it how exactly does it keep the break dust off. is it a clear coat or something or maybe a wheel wax.

my guess is its like a super slippery wax or something. I am sure that some break dust will still accumulate, but it will be much easier to clean off. Try it out and give us a review. :top:

dramad1

Reaction score
that vid trips me out its like magic.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
i put some on my truck when i wased it today :crinklehair: ill keep yall posted

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
I used it and followed all the cleaning the wheel first instructions. I can say it didnt work for me, I even ran a clay bar over the wheels too:top:, No luck still. I am runnung the TRD pads though so I see alot of dust. Ok EDIT, I watched the video..Cool but I havent ever been in the mud, as far as brake dust though still not working

azburnin

Reaction score
Im getting it hands down if it really works like that haha

Emanon

Reaction score
Wonder if it is powdercoat safe. Will have to check it out in the store.

dramad1

Reaction score
bought a can and tried it out, left a bleach mark on all 4 of my tires. it said to used armoral wheel shine to get rid of but white stain keeps coming back unless tires are dressed up all the time. my advise is to use super thin coats. still can tell if it is working though, rims look clean.

TreTuna

Reaction score
That video is crazy, but that's a wet dirt, unlike brake dust. I'll definitely be looking for some of this to gie it a try though!

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
:crinklehair:i still have clean wheels and its rained three times since i have done it no dust at all

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Yes it works. I sprayed both front wheels cause of the BBK's, and the wheels are still clean. There was minimal brake dust, but it easily came right off. As for dirt and what not, I'm guessing it's gonna come right off since the brake dust doesn't build up or stick. I'm definitely gonna keep using this on the stock rims for now.

jbjones85

Reaction score
I"ve tried it in the past, worked pretty good just wears off quickly.

Top Bottom