Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

header

jdxrunner

Reaction score
I am thinking about purchasing jba 6035s header long tube for my 2005Toyota Tacoma x-runner even though I'm just eliminate the front cats

jdxrunner

Reaction score
what I wanted to find out is if my check engine light will come on even though I'm just eliminated the two front cats

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Yes it will. You will need the o2 simulator from urd as well to get rid of it.

kharrar

Reaction score
URD Equal length long tubes!

I am going with the equal length long tubes by URD; get a discount on the O2 sim!!!!

Equal length is smooth; have an LCE on my 4 banger Tacoma and the idle dropped in rpm and is as smooth as silk......

Doublld

Reaction score
I am going with the equal length long tubes by URD; get a discount on the O2 sim!!!!

Equal length is smooth; have an LCE on my 4 banger Tacoma and the idle dropped in rpm and is as smooth as silk......

I have a o2 Sim for sale 50 bucks

chatt x

Reaction score
Please excuse the thread jack OP, I'm in the same boat. Just bought a set of DTLT's and was wondering the same thing. Thanks for the info slywitty! Also need o2 extensions? One more Q for the experts, if you keep the rear cats, is it still worth going long tubes? Living in counties with emission testing sucks!! BTW, currently running JBA shorties.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Just get to bung and drill a hole in the exhaust behind the second cats and weld a bung so you can relocate the O2s. No code and all 4 O2s will be functional

Top Bottom