Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help get the video out!!!

Shanes56

Reaction score
Here is the skinny on this ladies and gents.

I used to work, as many of you know, at a universtiy, and just recently left for the resturant. Well I am helping spread the word about this great project. It is done every year by a company named Kapco, it is called the Kapco Chartiible Give.

I am not asking you for money, I am not asking you for your physical time, all I am asking is that you watch this video and send it to as many people and or forums that you can.

Here is the objective, to get 20,000 views of this video by Sunday 2-14-2010!!!

Also these 14 teams from 3 different universities are playing to see who can raise the most money, not to see who can win it. If any of you would like to here my experiance of when the department that I worked with had a Team I will gladly tell you, It was powerful stuff what these people could acomplish in a short period of time. Imagine what we all could do if we were able to give as much as this.

So please take a look at the video and if you would get as many people as posiblle to watch it. BTW it is actually a pretty good video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouL5Lmp3yFI

Thank you very much folks!

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Hey bro you got my word that I will pass it everywhere I can.

Shanes56

Reaction score
Thank you guys, that is funny about the ebay thing, WOW you really can buy anything on Ebay

Keep this thing movin

Top Bottom