Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help Luminus Projector

Shanes56

Reaction score
Does anyone have the installation instructions for the Projector headlights and the HID fogs. I had them at one point jason gave them to me but I cn not find them for the life of me.

Shane

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
If you're e-mail is still the same cuw.edu one, then "You've got mail!"
If not, PM me your address and I'll send it again! :top:

Edit: E-mail bounced back... I'll send it again to your Shane@sittinsic.com address!

Shanes56

Reaction score
oh yeah I no longer work at the university so I no longer have that email address, I appreciate this and now I can put them in after anly about 2 years. haha

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
oh yeah I no longer work at the university so I no longer have that email address, I appreciate this and now I can put them in after anly about 2 years. haha

2 years huh. I am right there with you. Mine are still sitting on a shelf from the first group buy when these were released. :rolleyez:

dmbfan73

Reaction score
shane, if you still need the pdf i have it :crinklehair:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I still have it also I can send it when I get home. There are alot of members pm'ing me about my LS kit about where I got them from and all so if yall don't plan on installing them then you can make some money off them

Shanes56

Reaction score
I have the guided powerpoint now I need the instalation instructions, so please I would love the PDF. Steve got me the power point and I could probably do it from that but I sure would like a step by step to double check myself

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
There was a PDF? All I got was the Power Point.
Mine was from the first group buy.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
All I got was the power point also and mine was from the latest GB.

Top Bottom