Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help me choose!

Which logo is best for my video production company?

• Concept 1

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Concept 2

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • Concept 3

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

fuseaku

Reaction score
Okay guys and gals, I need your help! I just had these 3 logos designed from someone on fiver.com and I have to pick 1 out of the 3. I'm leaning more towards one in particular, but I'd like to know which one all of you like. Also, if you would make any changes to them, as I get one revision for free. Keep in mind this logo is going on many things like web, print, and clothing, so it has to look cool enough for someone to want to wear. The background colors don't matter, so don't worry about that, just the logos. Thanks in advance!! :top:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I like concept 2,

1 is a little bland while 3 there is a lot going on to which I am not quite sure

:top:

smftexas86

Reaction score
video production?
Definitely not the first one then, it seems to have nothing to do with videos.

The second one to me is the best, creative but not to much going on

Gadget

Reaction score
I like them all really, but,,,

I like 1 and 3. More fits what you do.

I would work on 1 more, the head gives you the minds thing, but need to make the film real stand out more to make it more clear it is video/film.

Now does film and video mix and are they interchangeable? If not it would go with a video camera type logo somehow.

G

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Concept 2 for something people would wear and concept 3 would be for better understanding of your brand.

triumphx

Reaction score
Concept 2 looks the best, although #1 looks good too just a bit bland

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
#2 gets my vote

Maybe add a pole so people can vote that way.

Last edited:

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
I think you have to ask a mod to do it. Ask hottacox

fuseaku

Reaction score

I would work on 1 more, the head gives you the minds thing, but need to make the film real stand out more to make it more clear it is video/film.

Now does film and video mix and are they interchangeable? If not it would go with a video camera type logo somehow.

G

I like 2 and 1 best... I agree the film reel should look more like a reel. Film and video are two different concepts, but I mainly shoot video on a DSLR camera, so the shutter thing works in #2. Number 1 is a great play off the company name, but like others have said, it's a bit more bland than #2. Maybe I can have the guy spruce #1 up a little.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm now your testing my mod skills haha at work ATM and can't see any options on how to from my phone... Did move it though... Better move up a level and get the supermod on scene!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Poll Added :top:

Hmm now your testing my mod skills haha at work ATM and can't see any options on how to from my phone... Did move it though... Better move up a level and get the supermod on scene!

Man its hard to find good help these days. :eviltongue:
Actually I can't remember if mods have the thread tools or not. It may have taken a supermod or an admin anyway.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Always a comedian eh....

Well there we go! The vote is on!!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.capturedmindsent.com/photos/files/page8-1019-full.html
page8-1019-full.jpg

Interesting... I had a meeting there last December.

BondXII

Reaction score

G

What G said. I like #1 because of your name and seeing your videos for so long. makes sense to have a reel in the "mind" in that logo. What happened with the silhouette looking at a scrambled TV screen? that could work as a t-shirt too. Maybe if the artist can expound on the first design concept to spruce it up a bit, but maintain the concept. :blurock:

Top Bottom