Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help with blacked out headlights

Ballin_xrunner

Reaction score
I need to get my hands on some blacked out headlights or do I have to black them out myself?

alaxrunner

Reaction score
do them yourself, got to the how- to section and there is a step by step how to, to do this mod, take your time and good luck.:top:

XDsm

Reaction score
Hardest part was separating the lens from the housing for me. Damn that hurt my fingers. Other than that it went smooth. Just be sure you seal the housings extremely well using silicon sealer. I would put some in the seams before putting the lens back on the housing as well as sealing the outside of the headlights.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Do it yourself! It's pretty simple. :top: I actually think the hardest part of it all is putting the black housing back into the lens without chipping the paint. Took 3 or more try's multiple times.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Do it yourself! It's pretty simple. :top: I actually think the hardest part of it all is putting the black housing back into the lens without chipping the paint. Took 3 or more try's multiple times.

:dito: thats the only part that pissed me off... all those coats and then a damn chip when putting them back together... not really that big of a deal though.. just alittle touch up and back together we go :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I have to take mine back apart some time and touch up some spots on one of them. But unless you're REALLY looking for it - it's hard to notice.

Also, I outta ban all you punks for posting links to how-to threads at CustomTacos when we have the same write-ups here. << K2 breaks out the BAN STICK >> :biggrin:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Yeah I have to take mine back apart some time and touch up some spots on one of them. But unless you're REALLY looking for it - it's hard to notice.

Also, I outta ban all you punks for posting links to how-to threads at CustomTacos when we have the same write-ups here. << K2 breaks out the BAN STICK >> :biggrin:

lol.... thats why i reposted it with the "correct link" when will they learn :hmmmm2:

lol.. j/k

07xrunner

Reaction score

my bad klint :bawling: i was kinda in a hurry and wanted to help te guy out :bawling:
it was the first link i came to :rolleyez: :banghead: :goodnight:

DOGO X

Reaction score
my bad klint :bawling: i was kinda in a hurry and wanted to help te guy out :bawling:
it was the first link i came to :rolleyez: :banghead: :goodnight:

Go ahead and dig a hole for you! :biggrin:

nick81olson

Reaction score
Whats the best advise for resealing the headlight when your puting them back together??? I dont want them to fog up on me....

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I think what most was doing was laying some done in the groves right before they put the two pieces together :hmmmm2:

Top Bottom