Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hid projector?

X-Runningdis

Reaction score
whats up you guys. just wondering if anyone put a custom hid projector on their xr. Im planning on putting a 350z hid projector on my XR . If anyone can help me please pm me thanks . :top:

Tapp

Reaction score
there are guys on here on have done a custom kit.. hopefully they will chime in!!

also Luminous Solutions sells a projector kit, so you dont have to hack up your headlight.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
whats up you guys. just wondering if anyone put a custom hid projector on their xr. Im planning on putting a 350z hid projector on my XR . If anyone can help me please pm me thanks . :top:

Some of us do. As for projectors, if you're gonna put 350z projectors in, might as well get the FX or something else for the same price. Way better. That's unless you have them already.

Also the 350z projectors are small. They will look very tiny in the healight housing. Just FYI...

darthyota

Reaction score
has anyone ever done a double procetor headlight in the first gen ebay lights for our trucks?

X-Runningdis

Reaction score
Some of us do. As for projectors, if you're gonna put 350z projectors in, might as well get the FX or something else for the same price. Way better. That's unless you have them already.

Also the 350z projectors are small. They will look very tiny in the healight housing. Just FYI...

not the 06 to 09 350z . if you guys have pictures that will be great to look at:rock: and i was also wondering about the 06 to 09 toyota 4 runner hid headlight. if they fit on the xr. :hmmmm2:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
not the 06 to 09 350z . if you guys have pictures that will be great to look at:rock: and i was also wondering about the 06 to 09 toyota 4 runner hid headlight. if they fit on the xr. :hmmmm2:

Honestly, if you're just looking to have projectors and not hassle with it, then get the LS set up. If you're looking for good quality HID projectors, then you should go with TL's, FX, or TSX projectors. Even the LS400 projectors. If your thinking to use 350z or 4Runner projectors expecting the output to be good, you'll be disappointed.

Here is the thread I posted a while ago when the islands power went out. I have (As well as others) Acura TL's with the ZKW replica lens. If you use 350z or 4Runner projectors, you won't get output like this.

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=22026

Top Bottom