Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HIDS?! Projectors?!

Clewis333

Reaction score
So many kits/ different kinds of headlights to go with?! Can someone help me out?
:adore:

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
It's actually great help, because it's mostly personal preference. You can go with hids projectors aftermarket from eBay retro fitted but IMO I personnaly liked the retro fit it's a great look plus they have great visibility

blackbetty05

Reaction score
i thought i read some of th e-gay stuff had melted in the past.. maybe i just confused myself i dunno. sorry

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
oh, its that sometimes you have to reseal the headlights because they tend to get moisture in there

Bobby15

Reaction score
i thought i read some of th e-gay stuff had melted in the past.. maybe i just confused myself i dunno. sorry

I have egay lights and im running Hid's .. they haven't melted but im running 35 watt ballast.

X-Caliber

Reaction score
The retro fitting.. this doesnt involve any fab work does it? All I need to buy for my stock headlights are the LS kit?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
X-Caliber said:
The retro fitting.. this doesnt involve any fab work does it? All I need to buy for my stock headlights are the LS kit?

The only thing you have to do for the LS kit is open your headlight housings and install the kit then reseal. If you can do the BHLM then you can install it.

Just make sure BEFORE you seal them back up...put them back on your truck without the clear lens on to adjust the "rotation" alignment (it's ALOT easier this way). After that's done you can seal them back up and do the horizontal/vertical adjustments once everything is installed.

Clewis333

Reaction score
The only thing you have to do for the LS kit is open your headlight housings and install the kit then reseal. If you can do the BHLM then you can install it.

Just make sure BEFORE you seal them back up...put them back on your truck without the clear lens on to adjust the "rotation" alignment (it's ALOT easier this way). After that's done you can seal them back up and do the horizontal/vertical adjustments once everything is installed.

Good tip! I just bought the LS kit. and i'm probably going to do the BHLM at the same time.
I got the 8k kit for headlights and fog light:rock:

Top Bottom