Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

High Desert meet:Victorville CA

Reaction score
is anyone intrested in having a meet in the high desert area around the next month.this would be my first meet so im looking foward to one sometime

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
i'd consider rolling up there...is there anything to do/nice places to meet up at?

Vince77

Reaction score
We got a big all cali meet coming up sometime in a month of two. You should try to make it out.

Doubt i could make it down for this, but I'll be going down to so-cal sometime this year, I'd be cool to get a meet going.

Reaction score
i'd consider rolling up there...is there anything to do/nice places to meet up at?

its something a lil bit smaller than ontario,theres a pretty good size mall,scandia,chillis,sonic and other good places.we should get a good 7-15 people to roll up and cruise around and all that good stuff

We got a big all cali meet coming up sometime in a month of two. You should try to make it out.

Doubt i could make it down for this, but I'll be going down to so-cal sometime this year, I'd be cool to get a meet going.

sounds good to me when & Where would it be at?

Last edited:

Vince77

Reaction score
its something a lil bit smaller than ontario,theres a pretty good size mall,scandia,chillis,sonic and other good places.we should get a good 7-15 people to roll up and cruise around and all that good stuff

sounds good to me when & Where would it be at?

Not sure quite yet when. The all Cali meet will be in Santa Cruz.

BlackCat

Reaction score
Hmm... depends on when in April. I'm supposed to be in the City of Lost Angels to visit relatives. If the timing works, I might be able to make it... :top:

Not sure quite yet when. The all Cali meet will be in Santa Cruz.

It's been a while since I've been on the All-Cali thread, but the last I heard was something like July 24... has it changed ?

Vince77

Reaction score
Hmm... depends on when in April. I'm supposed to be in the City of Lost Angels to visit relatives. If the timing works, I might be able to make it... :top:

It's been a while since I've been on the All-Cali thread, but the last I heard was something like July 24... has it changed ?

No, that's right the 24th, :stupid: I forgot.

No, that's right the 24th, :stupid: I forgot. Bit to much Guinness last night. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom